There are always questions regarding Gold Accounts, Cash Shop Credits and Cash Shop items, so here is a list of commonly asked questions and answers that should help you with any question you may have.
- There are two ways you can get these...
Cash Shop: Gold Account Medals and Cash Shop items can be bought in the Cash Shop using Cash Shop Credits (CSC). CSCs are purchased with real money from the Cash Shop, or by using a Credit Gift Card that you bought/received from another user.
Other Users: Often other users will purchase items from the Cash Shop and sell them for sP in their shops, the Trade Center or Auctions.
- CSCs can be purchased online via PayPal using Paypal/bank funds transfer, credit/debit card or eCheck, and also via Stripe. We do not accept orders via postal mail.
You can also purchase CSCs by using an Ultimate Game Card which are available from various retailers around the world, or online through PayByCash in the Cash Shop.
To see if there is a Ultimate Game Card retailer near you, click here.
To see the various payment methods that PayByCash offers for online purchases, click here.
- That will depend on the type of prepaid card you have. PayPal does not accept all types of prepaid cards so you will have to check with the card provider or PayPal to see if the prepaid card you have is accepted by PayPal. Stripe does accept prepaid cards.
- No matter how you pay, you will get an on-site event informing you when your CSCs have been added to your account.
- There can be any number of reasons why you have not received your credits right away. The two most common reasons are lag between PayPal and Subeta, or the payment being held up due to PayPal's payment authorization process.
If you purchased your CSC using PayPal's instant funds transfer or a credit/debit card and do not receive your Cash Shop Credits within 24 hours, submit a help ticket at the Ticket Center providing the date of purchase and the email address you used for making the purchase. You may be asked to provide additional information as well.
If you purchased your CSC using PayPal's eCheck service, you will not get your Cash Shop Credits until the eCheck clears your bank and we receive the funds. This can take 5-10 days, not including weekends/holidays, so you'll just need to be patient. It will also tell you this in your PayPal Transaction Details, along with the estimated completion date. If, however, it's been over 10 days and/or it indicates that your eCheck has cleared, submit a help ticket at the Ticket Center for further help.
- There can be any number of reasons why you have not received your credits right away. If you do not receive your Cash Shop Credits within 24 hours, submit a help ticket at the Ticket Center providing the date of purchase and the email address you used for making the purchase. You may be asked to provide additional information as well.
- There can be any number of reasons why your card was declined, however, we do not have any control over credit card denials and we don't have information as to specifically why a credit card is declined. We recommend that you contact your bank or credit card company. They will be able to tell you why your card was declined.
- When you make a purchase through PayByCash, once the order has been successfully processed between PayByCash and Subeta you will receive a payment confirmation email from PayByCash, along with information on how to redeem your CSC's. If you do not receive this email right away, that means your order has not gone through on their end yet so just be patient and give it some time to process.
If, however, you have not received the payment confirmation email from PayByCash within 24 hours of making your payment to them, you will need to contact PayByCash customer support for further assistance. We cannot help you with issues encountered with purchases made through PayByCash, so please do not submit a help ticket for it here.
- Ultimate Game Cards are not a product of Subeta so there is not a lot that we can do regarding issues encountered with using them. If you completed all the steps necessary for redeeming your Ultimate Game Card and do not receive your CSCs within 24 hours of redeeming the card, contact PayByCash customer support for further assistance regarding not receiving your credits. Please do not submit a help ticket here until you have contacted PayByCash to have them investigate the issue on their end first.
- Gold Account (GA) users receive the following benefits...
Shop Autopricer - By Autopricing your shop, your items will be set the lowest on the Shop Search.
Decreased Training Time - Training time is decreased by 15%.
More Random - Play Random every hour and a half.
GA Forums - Access to the Gold Account Forums.
More Pets - Adopt 5 more pets, for a total of 10.
Beta Tester - Help Beta Test new features.
Gold Account Trophy - An awesome gold trophy for your profile.
More Reflection - Play Reflection every two hours.
More Mind Reader - Play Mind Reader 35 times a day.
Extra Wardrobe Layer - GA users are allowed to use three clothing items per layer, as opposed to the two items regular users use.
More Quests - Get 10 more quests for: Saggitarius, Battle, Major Drills, Drunk Carl. Get 5 more quests for: The Wizard, Quentin, Cinthia, Cursed, Pete, Library, Dark Goddess.
HA Tattoo - Receive 33% more tattoo space on your human avatar at Subeta Ink.
No Sponsor Ads - GA users are exempt from seeing sponsor ads on the site.
Extra Inventory Locks - GA users get 5 extra inventory lock slots, for a total of 10!
- Go to your Inventory, click on the Gold Account Medal, then select the Activate option.
- While normally they will activate right away, it can sometimes take up to 24 hours. If after that amount of time you still don't have your GA, submit a help ticket at the Ticket Center for further help. Please include in your ticket the date you activated it.
- Submit a help ticket at the Ticket Center and a User Admin will add it for you. Please include in your ticket the date you activated it.
- No matter what day of the month you activate your GA, you will get a full month of GA time.
- Yes. If you activate other Gold Account Medal while you still have time remaining on your current GA, it will just add the time to the remaining time on your current GA.
- No. This simply means you have less than 1 day/24 hours until it expires.
- It is located in your shop options.
- Normal accounts can have up to 5 pets. Gold Accounts can have up to 10 pets. You can then purchase up to an additional 15 pets slots (for a total of 25 pets) at a cost of 2000 CSCs per slot. The additional slots can be purchased on your Pets Page.
You can also get extra pet slots by using a Loyalty Pet Slot Totem. These are obtained from the Loyalty Box that users earn once they have been a member for 2+ years. The Loyalty Pet Slot Totem will give you 1 extra pet slot.
- Yes. While you can purchase extra slots and redeem a Loyalty Pet Slot Totem without having a Gold Account, you do need to have an active Gold Account in order to use any pets slots above the 5 slots you get with a normal account.
- No. However, if you abandon one of your pets you cannot create or adopt another one unless you renew your GA.
- It depends on how long the downtime is. If it's only for a short time, like a day, there will be no GA time reimbursement. If it is down longer than that, GA time reimbursement will be considered and an announcement made in the news if any reimbursements is being given.
- No. If for any reason your account is frozen during your Gold Account period, or after you have purchased CSC or Cash Shop items, you will not be refunded for your purchases.
- Absolutely not! You cannot sell your Cash Shop purchases for anything other than Subeta items and sP. (See the site rule regarding Do Not Attempt To Buy/Sell/Trade Onsite Content for Offsite Goods/Currency.)
- It's completely random. Items can remain in the Cash Shop for months or only for a day or so, so check often!
- Each monthly collection contains one of several items that are released for only that month, and you are able to choose which item you want.
NOTE: Prior to the monthly collections there were Donation Presents (i.e., December 2008 Donation Present). If you obtain a previous Donation Present be aware that you will NOT have the option select an item from it. You will randomly be given one of the several items that were released for that month.
- Lumineve Gifts give two random items from previously released in the Monthly Collections, as well as the current month's items. They can give unopened Monthly Collections as well.
- Gift of Fashions Past gives ten random retired Subeautique and Costume Trunk items.
- The Mysterious Costume Trunks used to contain a variety of individual themed costume trunks. They were retired though and now can only be redeemed for 500CSC.
- You can no longer get the Rainbow Donator trophy. These used to be given to users who donated money to the site without receiving anything in return. We no longer have this feature.
- There used to be a time when users could purchase (with real money) a custom item made just for them by a staff artist. These custom items are no longer available though, and will never be back. These items while high in rarity, DO occasionally restock in the Subeta shops. The items have also been changed to no longer include the name of the user who it was originally made for.
- We occasionally have sales on items sold in the Cash Shop (excluding Custom Wearables and Credit Gift Cards). If you purchase an item from the Cash Shop and the price changes within 10 days of your purchase, you may request a price difference refund by submitting a ticket at the Ticket Center. The price difference refund will be issued in CSC only. This does include CSC purchases.
If your question is not answered here, feel free to post your question on the Help board, or submit a help ticket at the Ticket Center and a User Admin will be happy to help you.