Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Sopheroo
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
Well, I decided that I would close applications tonight, when I'm coming back from work, between 10pm and midnight, Subeta time. :)

Link to DEADLINE - TONIGHT / SW-NM and more UFA!

A glitch is a glitch, better have 500 CSC honestly than 1000 CSC ill-gained

Link to gained 1000CSC, lost 500...

100$ or bust Secondskin is selling for 500M, another version should be in the same kind of range, and not be like, 30M

Link to Genetech SecondSkin V3.0

@czar Can' help it if I am that popular! (just, 90% of my inbox is old discount coupons) mailbox empty! @socks Sorry, I try to give priority to people I'm friends with, and that's pretty much what happened with Name. :( Better luck in the future, thanks for your time

Link to DEADLINE - TONIGHT / SW-NM and more UFA!

@lilo nah, you need a GA if you want to add a slot right now.

Link to Loyalty Box question

@ariel Good Now, where do I go to negociate your raise?

Link to Make BHH restock more often

@ariel Some, I can understand there is demand. Some, I am puzzled. Battle Crow? Burder? Really, userbase?

@ariel Yet, items that are still stocking are terribly out of control, if not worse. We have no idea what is stocking or not right now, so we can only assume what stocks and what does not.

@anasazi Inky eyes are selling in the 8-digits as well. For an item that costs 75 tokens to restock. I doubt that increased restock will make the pair of eyes drop below the price of 75 tokens. The lack of supply is the issue, and with increased restocks, we won't see a complete collapse of the prize. The bookmark crashed in price because it has no use, therefore, no demand.

@anasazi Yes, it's true that a bunch of haunted moonstones did sell for over 100M, which is totally logical.

@anasazi @bullet There is a balance between "so expensive none are on the market and buyers are taken hostage by the seller" and "wow, waste of tokens". 2-3 restocks a day is not balanced, considering the number of players online at peak. and lol, that bookmark. Some items can afford to plummet in price. Burder is worth 50 tokens. Not 500. 50. It's selling for over 1M per token used. Fury is what, 4M, Xentrilis/Greedisnake is 9M at max. There is no logical reason why Prince would be worth three times that, especially since Prince is 250 tokens, while Xentrilis is 500

@amber Oh, I agree that BHH items shouldn't be worthless! I shouldn't have to hide in the adoption center and sell a bunch of Aeanoid kidneys to buy a beanbag from someone, though. Glad we agree on that! Now, I'll go back to my usual occupation, which is whine about old DPs. *wooshes again* @ariel I agree with "hard and rare" but let's face it, we were way beyond "hard and rare" there, especially with 900 users online at low points of the day ;)

Quote By @Amber:
The items in the BHH are supposed to be rare. I've spoken with Grace and gotten her to up the restock amount a bit more, but not too much. @Ariel and I will keep an eye on the restocks and change it more if we feel it needs to be. :)
You can have rare items without making them impossible to attain. Reference shop and millionaire center, namely. Right now, they're not rare, they're frustrating. There is a difference between having most, if not all items restocking, not worth the tokens, and having most of the recent additions be unbuyable. And, I don't feel that someone getting a lucky break in BHH should mean they should get 50 times their original investment by reselling.

@amber Done with everything I could find right now. Back to translating that old book I go

Link to Mage revamp + Item revamp

i need the shards more than the tomes. GOOD

Quote By @Amber:
:) They were still old becuase I'm still goign through revamping all the mage items.
I'M A NINJA (or not, i just saw the earth one in trades and bought a full set except rainbow because wow pretty)

@aeon I really really doubt people paid over 50M to get a Burder, tbh, yet, there are none in shops right now. 34M for a Prince? Even when it was an old achievement item with the picture avatars and all, it was not selling for 34M. :) And, we're not talking recent releases at all. Hell, considering that Experiment 886 beanbag is 2.5M right now, is there a logical reason why Tragic Muse sells for 20 times that?

Link to Add Genderless Berry to Cash Shop

Avatar of the mage right now. Subetapedia picture still the old version.
Mage Quest Master Plushie
+ Wishlist
Powers of the Mage
+ Wishlist
Life Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Dark Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Earth Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Fire Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Water Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Light Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Magma Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Death Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Rainbow Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Man, I regret not buying the Rainbow Mage Amulet one when it was cheap
Tome of Life
+ Wishlist
Tome of Darkness
+ Wishlist
Tome of Earth
+ Wishlist
Tome of Fire
+ Wishlist
Tome of Water
+ Wishlist
Tome of Light
+ Wishlist
Tome of Magma
+ Wishlist
Tome of Death
+ Wishlist
Life Shard
+ Wishlist
Darkness Shard
+ Wishlist
Earth Shard
+ Wishlist
Fire Shard
+ Wishlist
Water Shard
+ Wishlist
Light Shard
+ Wishlist
Magma Shard
+ Wishlist
Death Shard
+ Wishlist

@frost Y. That actually seems like an idea that is made of great. Also, I just finished writing a suggestion thread about BHH. Pretty much, if you wanted something that was released in the last 6 months, don't even bother : the saga

Link to Add Genderless Berry to Cash Shop

Wizard token prices are ridiculously low lately, and with the horrible, inflated worth of most recent BHH releases, I feel like it's time to have it stock more than two, three times a day.
Hellhound
+ Wishlist
is still 50M
Inky Eyedrops
+ Wishlist
= 44M
Prince
+ Wishlist
= 34M
Serum of Dusk
+ Wishlist
15M, triple the price of its average
Tragic Muse
+ Wishlist
lol
Haunted Moonstone
+ Wishlist
lol
Burder
+ Wishlist
lol
Laceveil Specialty Mask
+ Wishlist
lol While most of these items were released in the last 12 months, I do believe it's time to bring them back to more reasonible prices. As seen in my examples, no weapons were mentioned, it's solely collectibles, minions and wearables, so I don't know what is the best course of action for weapons. Maybe people that are more battle savvy can give their two cents.