Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Alewiina
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Garnet I was not convinced he was telling the truth haha. I just said it seems most plausible so far xD

Link to BBC Sherlock- Season 3: Episodes 1 & 2

@Garnet Thank you too, bb. *snug*

Link to Garnet's Lumi Thank-Yous!

@Rathoren I sent you a comment regarding the price, I am currently waiting for a reply. =)

Link to Overlays Always open!! :D

@Rathoren Its perfect! How much are you charging me? :)

@rathoren Its very close! Would you be able to make it just slightly darker though? Not a ton, just so it can feel a little more purple and a little less lilac? :)

@Rathoren Haha its Ewan McGregor. I've had this forum set for SO long but I can't change it, he's just so <3333

Posted there :)

Link to Looking for a simple reclouring overlay :)

@rathoren Alrighty, could I commission you to do my overlay from my thread that you replied to? :) Link

Hello all! I am looking for someone to do a basic recolouring for me! My pet, Levitas, is a marsh Magnus. I would just like the green parts on the pet (on the wings, the striations on his shoulders, his belly, ears, face and his eyes) as purple. I would like a very similar saturation of colour (darkness/lightness/shading... I dont know the term), with the eyes just being a slightly darker purple. I'm not sure how much people charge for this so let me know if you want to do this for me! Ping or message me if you want me to commision you for this :) Thanks! :D PS - for any interested, he is based on the dragon of the same name from the Temeraire series, and he is a Winchester breed, which are brown and purple :)

Link to Looking for a simple reclouring overlay :)

@Rinoa That is the best possible use of that gif. This is disgusting.

Link to Arizona Wants to Punish Transgender People for Using Public Restrooms

@Azshua Oh... Sorry, I didn't realize I had to have an end date. I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to enter...

Link to Create my Doctor Who (RL) tattoo! :D Prizes!

@clock Ooooo!I REALLY like the first two! Is there any way you could make the box just a tiny bit less chubby? I really really like the time vortex one, I'm thinking if the box was a bit thinner and the time vortex was maybe more like... I dunno light blue and purple with just a touch of green? I have no idea if you can edit them or if you'd have to redraw (If you have to redraw, dont worry about it!) but I thought I'd ask! :D You are awesome!

@garnet You do have artistic talent! <3 @scynthia00 That's brilliant, really. I can't believe I didn't think of that! xD

I am looking to get a small tattoo related to Doctor Who behind my ear. I am thinking a Tardis, with either a heart or two, a rainbow or some kind of galaxy/star/space theme around/beside it. I want something kinda chibi-like, more cute than exactly like the box. Some references for those that aren't sure what the Tardis looks like: Tardis 1 Tardis 2 Another option is some type of time vortex behind it, like in the title credits. Here's some examples: Yay google images search :D The three I like the most will get prizes! First prize:
Spectrum Potion
+ Wishlist
OR
Bucket of Polar Water
+ Wishlist
OR
Faithful Guardian
+ Wishlist
and 3 million sP. Second prize:
Sui Black Liquid Liner
+ Wishlist
OR
Loose-fitting Blue Top
+ Wishlist
and 2 million sP Third Prize:
Black Wizard Cloak
+ Wishlist
OR
Bloodred Demi Elixir
+ Wishlist
and 1 million sP So... yeah! If you have any questions, just ask! I've never done a contest like this before so I'm not entirely sure what else I need to say. Have fun! :D

Claiming :)

Link to Kiss The User Above - Continuous!

@Garnet I'm gonna suggest Paper Towns by John Green for March =)

Link to Subeta Readers' Alliance

Ha. Anyway back on topic, I am so happy to reread this book. I forgot just how much I loved it, and I KNEW I loved it.... I just forgot I loved it THIS much.

@Lovedachs Wait until you get to the one with Vincent Van Gogh. Best DW episode EVER.

@lovedachs Are you new to the fandom too then? I was completely in love with Rose for the longest time, she was MY Rose, I was obsessed haha... but I love Amy even more, somehow. And I don't even want to talk about how fast Eleven won me over.

@Deneb Already?! What made you cry already? :) @Lovedachs YES :D I love herrrr <3 @nonchalant Ha. my bad xD @Garnet Yay! :D I knew you'd love it!!!