Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Virus
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Muerte LOL omg you rule-beaker!

Link to --> Vesnali Plot Guide

@Trendy No word yet but a lot of users are speculating that the Mage was the one in Ester's Greenhouse. I'm sure we'll know more when the plot thingy is updated.

Link to Mage Quests closed?

Just put back in the pound: Sallow -Graveyard Popoko, Male .Bonnie. -Angel Montre, Female

Link to Unique Pets in the Pound

Hmm just thinking, maybe we won't get a new challenger because we're waiting on the release of the Springtime Bird and Dragon pairing. Hmmm not saying having /more/ challengers is a bad thing but giving it some thought it may be a bit much. Still hopeful though, can only wait. @MrCool -That is a very good point....

Link to Battle Coliseum Chat 2014

@Tobiko Would be awesome if it was true. Waiting is hard but if we do get a new challenger then ha-ha sooo worth it.

Link to Battle Coliseum Chat 2014

LOL omg what an awesome Anon. Congrats everyone. c:

Link to The Creeper?

@METROID Maybe we have to wait till tonight to get the next clue.... x__x I agree there's gotta be more to this.

@Fyreheart No idea.... but you need 8 eggs and then you can finally donate to charity and move on. Best wishes.

@Fyreheart Ah she won't change her dialogue until you have all 8 otherwise you're at a dead end till then. @Muerte o.O What book? XD I need like a 100 then... ahaha maybe when night comes we'll get the next part....

@Fyreheart Did you already visit her? If you have and donated food you may need to wait for Ester to send you a note to visit her again.

Hmmmmm I was gonna mention a throw back to the old Masq Plot with the purple little critters we had to battle but that doesn't seem very likely.... but it could explain the bitten leaf.... the purple 'fur' on the table... knocked over water... but the footprints are kinda no.... too big....

@NekiiChan Just hover over items until you think you've found them all then go back to Ester's shop and her dialogue will have changed.

@Sincere Mage Quests have been closed since the Ester Egg Hunt started.

@CaveAdsum Thank you found them all now. :D

@KhepriRa Someone could have started a fire and put it out... or knocked over the watering can?

Hmmm very very curious. I've only found 4 hover spots, still can't click on anything.

@METROID Seems possible. Maybe Ester makes him some kind of medicine and he ran out... but instead of asking nicely he raids her greenhouse in a panic....

@METROID Ha-ha yeah maybe. Or perhaps he misplaced his damn amulets by mistake.... though why would he suddenly close up shop.... Hmmm this is quite the conundrum.

@METROID LOL Maybe. I wonder if having a mage amulet in your inventory and showing it to Ester will get her to notice.... just random thinking here. I doubt it.

@Amon Yeah and nothing was stolen. It just came to me as I was looking for clues (and I didn't see the footprints till METROID mentioned it)