Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Virus
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@MmeGoosie Wonderful, thank you! Lot #5963809

Link to Selling Wears (50% off) + Genderless Berry

@AJAY That's totally fine. I just got a little more sP so at the very most as of this time I can offer 445mil. Thank you for considering my offer, I look forwards to hearing back from you.

Link to Galleries / Shops Clear-out! 04/18/14

@AJAY I can go 425mil pure? 430mil at the very most.

@Jen Sure thing, thank you. Lot #5963778

@AJAY Hmm 400m for M Weapon seems fair. I'll take it if it's alright with you please and thank you.

@Reya I've not seen this error since the time of posting so it seems to have cleared.

Link to 520 Error (please read)

@Zebraviola Are you still interested in the Black and Platinum SuperQT Costume Wigs?

@Stellinablu That's fine, thank you. Lot #5963618

@AJAY Back again to ask around on some things! From your Gallery with your scrolls and weapons! What are your prices on: Shriek of Despair Scroll (if you still have any left) Manifesting Weapon Thank you very much.

These are very well drawn and super cute. C:

Link to New Clothing Rack Wears 4/17 Preview & WL

@DrJeff --Thank you. It's always nice to have some luck with the mage. Congrats on your wonderful Oracle Quest! @KarenP --Thanks. Hope you continue to have great luck!
Edit:
Book of Bacon has been read to Lhyven! Your pet has gained an alchemy point!

Link to Battle Coliseum Chat 2014

@Ari Alright and again very sorry. Lot #5963605 Thank you.

@Ari Sorry took me a moment to find your post and I think I may have sold off some things and I am very sorry.... This is what I still have from your list: Delicate Snow Blossom Leggings Flashback Wild One Necklaces Onyx Lace Cuff Pink Rose Lace Dress Pink Rose Lace Pumps Purple Rose Lace Dress Purple Rose Lace Pumps Red Rose Lace Pumps Teal Strappy Summer Sandals Timber Wolf Talisman

@marija12 Sure and again I am so sorry about that. Lot #5963590

Turned in 6 amulets to the Mage and got 3 tomes.

@marija12 From your list this is what is left. elish Limited Edition Syne Curling Wand Flashback Wild One Upper Arm Tie Flout Hair Coupon Giselle Underwater Gurl Clutch Overgrown Ram Skull Outburst Headphones Rainyday Serenity Headpiece Riot Mistress Mismatched Stocking Tattered Black Scarf

@Democrat Sure thing thank you. Lot #5963589

@Artemis That's fine I accept amulets so it's all good. I'll take any boosters from Shinwa or restockable ones. Just go by the lowest in shops when offering. And sure thank you. Lot #5963588

@Enchanted Not a problem, offer whenever you'd like and thank you. Lot #5963584 @Lirikai Not a problem, thank you kindly.

@KarenP --Wow congrats on your wins against the Familiar, now you can totally earn some more exp in BQs. Also yay for the Impossible token! @Archer --Congrats on your awesome BQ day!