Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Virus
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Ichigo777 What kind of weapons do you have in your set/what are you using?

Link to Raging Storm Sylph advice?

@KuroKai It can be spooky even for a tier 12. It's monstrous but thankfully the brute can't heal. Can you imagine if it did ... would make the battles 10x longer. Also I'm just realizing these guys wouldn't show up in BQs due to needing to /unlock/ them. Awww... oh well.

Link to Battle Coliseum Chat 2014

You have defeated Raging Storm Sylph 10 times! You won a(n) Extremely Hard token to use in the battle shop! Raging Storm Sylph drops: Wind Damage Counters Wind Damage Counters Dameon earned 2713 EXP Points! You earned 9686 sP for beating Raging Storm Sylph! Woo got that out of the way. I will let Lhyven max out the Lightning one (hopefully) a little later. I wonder if I'll see any of these guys in BQs.... I hope so.

@chazezmom
Large Gutting Knife
+ Wishlist
Scientist Specs
+ Wishlist
Since it can be frozen the Scientist Specs do help greatly if you find yourself in a jam. I had decent success with the Large Hunting Knife. Also Light Shards help a ton too.

Link to help with the lightning slyth

Finally remembered to do my Quentin quests. Got 3 amulets and then turned them in and got 1 Tome from the Mage.

@Liasha Well I haven't tested anything yet with my own tier 6 but if you can block as much of the icons the cloud is dealing it helps you last longer. Water Shards are good to have if you can't afford (or don't want to use
Daemon
+ Wishlist
though it's a one time use item having some handy for your battles helps. The Reborn Ice Wand of Doom does help but it doesn't do nearly enough damage if the cloud has it's defense item up. I've not had a chance to test any other weapons yet... but it seems this one doesn't block nearly enough wind and physical icons.
Edit:
I deeply apologize if I confuse people I'm not very good at explaining things.

Link to Sylphs sets?

@bad_kitty Congrats :3 They are all very pretty!

Link to I have now got CWs! <3

@WATER
Daemon
+ Wishlist
It's a tier 4 battle item and blocks a lot of water. Also have a Dark Shard handy when things get critical.
Forj Tempered Shield
+ Wishlist
Is also good to have when you need a moment to heal. It breaks though (semi-breakable) but it comes back just breaks during battle but not forever.

Link to Sylphs sets?

You have defeated Lightning Sylph 5 times! Lightning Sylph drops: Captured Baby Lightning Sylph Charged Scales Lhyven earned 1509 EXP Points! You earned 2953 sP for beating Lightning Sylph! ...Who would have guessed those Scientist Specs would come in handy AND LGK as well? I'll try for the last 5 wins later but now I think I'll see how far my tier 7 can get through the other 3 challengers.

@MarchOnOff Probably not for the Lightning and Raging ones, they hit hard and require a lot of blocking of certain icons that a bunch of the smaller tier weapons just cannot provide. The Dark Cloud Sylph seems to love dealing wind and water (mostly water) as it's main icon.

Link to Sylphs sets?

@FLUX Oh yes... I was just thinking that. Would be epic.

@FLUX Hey who knows we may get one last challenger?

@Tobiko -51k EXP and I still have some wins left to get. Buuuut it was helpful enough to get me to here: Achievement Earned! Lots of Health Have a pet with at least 4000 health.

@Tobiko --Wow congrats. :D -- You have defeated Raging Storm Sylph 5 times! Raging Storm Sylph drops: Storm Swept Hair Unstable Tornado Cake Dameon earned 4593 EXP Points! You earned 16403 sP for beating Raging Storm Sylph! Woo that was fun. I'll go for the last 5 wins later maybe and then let my other battlers have some fun.

@Satyr -Aha thank you very much, I'll try that and see how far I can go. Best wishes with your next wins.

Well looks like I'll only be able to battle with Dameon right now, going for full wins with everyone else right now would just drive me crazy. Hopefully these guys are here to stay or are at least here for a day or two. Also does anyone have any recommended sets to take on the big bad Sylph? (lol Raging one) Just curious.
Edit:
@Kaseydaqueen --Congrats to you and your newest pet hitting tier 9 well done!
Edit:
Wouldn't it be awesome if we got to keep these guys around like the Riftborns did? D:

Damn it Subeta.... Well I'm tardy to the party but I got all 5 challengers unlocked and they look so bad ass awesome. I'm guessing the order they appear when they challenge you are the order of difficulty? Either way pretty awesome. And hey who knows maybe keeping the items they drop can be combo'd into an amazing weapon? Wishful thinking. Gonna wait till the site calms the hell down though it took forever just to /get/ to the greenhouse.

Thank You for bringing me back my item! To thank you, here is a reward. Reward: 15 Point Wizard Token AND Your pet Dameon gains 6 Speed! AND 1,360sP!

@DrJeff Congrats on all the bonuses. When jobs pay off they really know how! And nice stat gains there to boot.

@CieBreeze YAY FOR YOU!!! Congrats so much, that's beyond wonderful!