Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Draken
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@destiny seems to have worked for me now..though I haven't honestly tried since this thread was made, so no clue if it was just that one time or not.

Link to Asmodeus Genetech lab combo

@charles welcome hope it was a good one

Link to omg get out that isn't a cake [gift thank-you thread]

@tricksparrow that's fine.. yeah I did edit(since I couldnt post again lol) but its perfectly fine.

Link to buttfarts

@tricksparrow I think I'd like one of my pet Sooyoung. quad..laying down..not sure what ya usually run but would 10mil be good? I can go higher if not.

Link to buttfarts

@nerd *poo* that yer sick. I'll dance for nothing..I'll add ya to my notepad

Link to [ ♣ nerd - i need some dance partners ] just another dancing thread

@book *puts on bookshelf* glad it was good?(I hope)

Link to Birthday Thanks

it'd be nice, I've thought of suggesting something but not sure tbh. @fyreheart

Link to Ideas for a Geisha Pet?

ah ok..believe me I know all to well the difficulties of choosing a good one for an Asian pet lol. @fyreheart

@fyreheart perhaps an arid demi or arid jollin?

I'm not 100% sure how it works either, just mentioning what another person mentioned/told me about.

Link to Allow Fixed Site size to be optional?

just make it fluid like a lot of other sites have. that way it stays normal for computers and changes for mobile/tablet etc(someone mentioned that to me and on the feedback thread

Link to Allow Fixed Site size to be optional?

go ahead and lock please...time ran out.

Link to Shrinkwrapped Delish Pi Set

not sure I shold ping it or not but looking for this for lvl 95 of IH right now..decided to continue last night.. #IHH

Link to Shrinkwrapped Delish Pi Set

yeah I know..I just figure it'd be awesome if I could actually meet some of the staffers Im familar with(I mean heck Ive talked to quite a few on and off my entire 8+ yrs here lol could try and do the one(if it happened here) during the Asian festival or something ;) what's even funnier is I know one of the MMs from a previous site haha

Link to Subeta Meet Up: NEW YORK CITY!

*offers ariel gluten free cookies and cake.

pfft need to branch out to more states..not just the same ones all the time..give people that cant afford to travel to meet some of the staffers/users in person..

sounds fun, too bad I cant get up there..should come to columbus at least once ;)

@pegasus welcome

Link to Birthday Thank-Yous! :rainbow:

for a bust and if they stayed like that(ie no complicated details) I could see something like 3 mil perhaps, a body shot or more detailed probably more. @mirror

Link to How much would you pay?

@metal damn Im always missing these lol good luck to whoever gets them

Link to metalbutts [FULL]