Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for RedCalypso
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Xealias Thanks!

Link to Sylphs sets?

I need to know what would be a good weapon/shield against Lightning Sylph, please.

Link to Sylphs sets?

@silverlunarfox How in the world did you make the towers?

Link to Lairbears corner booth

Happy belated birthday, @Trubble!

Link to Lair Bears Birthday Thread

Whoot! The lizard dropped an Evil Potion, which I didn't even know existed! Whisper of the Stars gained: 2 level(s) 4 strength 4 defence 0 intelligence 4 health points -1 speed points

@Laurie Heheh, after my first laptop I swore off desktops for life. I love the freedom! Welcome,@topit!

@Laurie Congrats on Bug's visit! Thank you! The lot number is 5967819.

Is anyone online who would be willing to stick me?

Is anyone around that would be willing to stick me? I have a trade up if you are.

@teddybearr Congratulations! LOL at the multiple posts. Is it the lagmonster?

Happy Easter, everyone! Achievement Earned! Strong Defender Have a pet with at least 1500 defense! Achievement Earned! Lots of Health Have a pet with at least 1500 health. Achievement Earned! Speedy Have a pet with 1500 speed rating.

@Laurie *chuckles* I have a long way to go yet to worry about that.

@Ipsi Heheh, no, the Easter Egg Bunny. *points to previous post*

@Bohicon Thank you. It's the Easter Egg Bunny, distantly related to the Easter Bunny.

@Laurie, you go girl! What are the godlies?

@Predator Whoot! I finally was on at the right time! Thank you for the ping! Thank you for purchasing from the token shop! Long and Breezy Springtime Locks Long and Breezy Springtime Locks So pretty!

Link to Lair Bears - Get to the TOKEN SHOP!

@Lazuli Congratulations! Tristan and Talia, I see a pattern here. *hugs*

Link to Wild Cards Brainstormin Stuff

Ah! The Lizard is out and about! You notice a Bloodred Feli Plushie on the ground, but right when you bend down to pick it up, lizard minions come out of nowhere and scurry off with it! Your trap springs and you spray like mad as the lizard minions escape. They will not get away this time! You place Bloodred Feli Plushie into your inventory.

Achievement Earned! High Level Have a pet with at least level 600. Achievement Earned! Strong Pet Have a pet with at least 1500 strength!

@Lazuli Ooooo, I forgot that was today! Congratulations, Lazuli! What a wonderful day it must be for you!

Link to Wild Cards Brainstormin Stuff