Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for RedCalypso
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
Happy Easter, everyone! Achievement Earned! Strong Defender Have a pet with at least 1500 defense! Achievement Earned! Lots of Health Have a pet with at least 1500 health. Achievement Earned! Speedy Have a pet with 1500 speed rating.

Link to Lairbears corner booth

@Laurie *chuckles* I have a long way to go yet to worry about that.

@Ipsi Heheh, no, the Easter Egg Bunny. *points to previous post*

@Bohicon Thank you. It's the Easter Egg Bunny, distantly related to the Easter Bunny.

@Laurie, you go girl! What are the godlies?

@Predator Whoot! I finally was on at the right time! Thank you for the ping! Thank you for purchasing from the token shop! Long and Breezy Springtime Locks Long and Breezy Springtime Locks So pretty!

Link to Lair Bears - Get to the TOKEN SHOP!

@Lazuli Congratulations! Tristan and Talia, I see a pattern here. *hugs*

Link to Wild Cards Brainstormin Stuff

Ah! The Lizard is out and about! You notice a Bloodred Feli Plushie on the ground, but right when you bend down to pick it up, lizard minions come out of nowhere and scurry off with it! Your trap springs and you spray like mad as the lizard minions escape. They will not get away this time! You place Bloodred Feli Plushie into your inventory.

Achievement Earned! High Level Have a pet with at least level 600. Achievement Earned! Strong Pet Have a pet with at least 1500 strength!

@Lazuli Ooooo, I forgot that was today! Congratulations, Lazuli! What a wonderful day it must be for you!

@KarenP I already have a germ of an idea. I'll write my part out and send it to through smail. Also I'm fine with HuxleyAnne joining.

@teddybearr @Crystalrain Happy birthday to both of you!!!

@mayla Oh,cool! I have a trade up, 5960123.

@mayla Actually I do, but I see you're not here at the moment.

@mayla Congrats, especially on the crystals! Is anyone around who would be willing to stick me?

@_blackwolf_2009_ Happy birthday!

Link to Lair Bears Birthday Thread

@Laurie Heheh, personally I agree with you. I took golf once for a gym class. Most frustrating thing ever. I could only hit dirt, never the damn ball. Archery was tons more fun. Whatever you do, I know you'll treasure the time. *hugs*

@Laurie Congratulations, Laurie! Maybe y'all can go for a long walk or play golf? Do you play golf?

@Searchname RL has to come first! I will miss chatting with you though! BTW, LOVE your current blue HA. Outstanding!

#laurs Look, everybody! It's a certain weasel's birthday! Happy birthday, dear @Frieda!

Link to Lair Bears Birthday Thread