Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Dalek
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
claim

Link to Trick or Treat the person above you! 2013 ☆

claim

Link to Trick or Treat the person above you! 2013 ☆

Thanks for updating us! :)

Link to CloudFlare

@BlueFaelis Aw, thank you! Yours is quite nice, as well. c:

Link to Whose Avatar Do You Love?

@tea_roll long time, no see! Watchu been up to?

Link to Lovely Rotten Vintage Tea & Friends

Awesome. thanks! I love my regular antique cut, so it will be nice to have it in white now, too. c:

Link to [ D I E S E L you X ] - *Working on stuff.

@DIESELPUNK pearl antique cut slot? :)

Link to [ D I E S E L you X ] - *Working on stuff.

@TerrenaAnimula She seemed to exterminate a lot of souffl�s, though.

@TerrenaAnimula I can't help it! It's just what I do - it's instinctual!

@TerrenaAnimula Who? Me? I'm just a little Dalek, trying to be a good, subetan citize-EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINAAAAATE!

@TerrenaAnimula Hehe, I am ever so elusive! c: @Lovecraft I agree - that would be very nice! At least we are getting lots of revamps and stuff for the time being. I do like that the staff is updating a lot of things.

*sneaks in* I'm still around, though not as active when there isn't an event going on. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. <3

@Syfyri Wow, thanks so much! I see a couple already I am going to use form your suggestions. :)

Link to Doctor Who fans: I need help with Skaro

@Ascendio Thank you! I will definitely check out those two places. c:

Alas, the name Skaro (home planet to the Daleks) was made available, so I made a lovely Tigrean and painted him Dark Matter (I realize Bloodred would have been a little more appropriate, but I just love the DM Tigrean and it's still sort of "spacey"). Maybe I can do an overlay later making the purple red. Anyway, I need help with minion and TC suggestions! It's a little more difficult coming up with ideas for a planet inspired pet (especially a red, dark looking one like Skaro), but you guys have given me some pretty good ideas in the past for other pets. Thanks! c:

Happy Birthday from this random Subetan! c:

Link to Another May, another Birthday

Wow, that is really rough. I agree with Rattata in that you probably don't have to worry about it being cancer, but I can understand why you would feel worried about it considering your Grandmother is battling it. I'm sorry you've been going through a lot lately, but I really feel like your mother will be okay with the antibiotics, or even after surgery, if it's necessary. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family!

Link to I quit. I'm done. I can't-- (Updated: June 8th.)

@lariel Thanks! Mmmm, I love cheesecake! How did you know I loved cheesecake?

@Bluenocturne1998 Aw, thank you! <3

@lovecraft Yeah, this past week for me has just been stressful and somewhat busy! I will try to pop in more often and let Subeta and you guys cheer me up!