Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Pheobe
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Thrym Hmmm, well if we go down the werewolf route, maybe your werewolf beserker accidentally bites a human and changes it, and it could follow the beserker around like a little lost puppy because it doesn't know how to be a werewolf? And we can add in vampire/werewolf council conflict?

Link to [1x1 search - thor] [long-term] [STILL LOOKING-11/13]

@Thrym I LIKE PUTTING ALL OF MY CHARACTERS IN HORRIBLE DANGER uh you kno like anything (cries) uhh rn I've just started a roleplay with someone that is a middle eastern medieval fantasy based loosely on the hunger games concept, including demons and djinn and handsome ex-princes bUT I also enjoy a spot of werewolves, vampires, esp. ooh when you include the separate types of vampires, malkavians and such but one of my favorite rp's was also about a cute alien sex-ing up a poor little scientist SO REALLY ANYTHING

@Thrym hello hello I would love to do anything really if you don't mind me asking questions until we nail down a plot. I will even do pokemon or something even though I have never watched the show or played the gamES I JUST WOULD LOVE TO ROLEPLAY screams

Are you a: Male: Female: X ~ Do you RP as a: Male: X Female: ~ Do you classify the character you roleplay as primarily: Feminine: No Masculine: No e.g. Is your a character a girl who likes doing girly things or a girl who likes doing things that are seen as exclusive to males? Example: Olivier Mira Armstrong is a Female in a position of power in the military, a typical males job. ~ If applicable: When Roleplaying smut, do you find it easier to RP as your own sex or the opposite? Own: Opposite: X ~ What is your primary reason for Roleplaying? Increase your Creativity: X To Better your writing: X Expressing your emotions through a medium: Meeting new people: Smut: Other: Developing a story without prior knowledge of where it will end up. It's like a game. ~ When you RP as the opposite sex, do you focus on habits that males go through normally. Example: Shaving the face. Yes: No: Never thought about it: X ~ As a female, do you find yourself feminizing your characters even if they are canonically masculine? Yes: No: X ~ Do you find that you press your own sexuality onto your characters to make you feel more comfortable? Example: You are a girl who likes boys, so RP a boy who likes boys. Yes: No: X ~ Do you find you prefer to RP genderbent characters to make them easier to understand? Yes: No: X ~ If you had the chance would you switch your own sex and gender to see the other side? Sure: X Never:

Link to ROLEPLAYERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

@tanglebby Hey there! I'm Pheobe! I was wondering if you might be interested in an OC roleplay for Assassin's Creed. I had a bit of an idea for a character. If not, then I would love to do something fantasy, like the prince/prince thing. :D

Link to one x one search!! [ list of genres & pairings ]

@BlizzardLizzard aeerefgkjngkjrtgbk Yes, please, omg.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard o3o I'd think so. Maybe. Sorry my replies are late. I have no life, but I like to be busy on the internet.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard Yesyesyes, omg I could kiss you right now. asdhjkghjhgcd Maybe we can leave the monsters in as sort of a side note. Encountered a bit almost like a human might encounter a bear or something.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard I liked everything. I do love it all. I got a bit turned around at the last bit, but I really love pretty much everything. Even with most of the totally dragon people locked up I think it would be awesome to have a were-dragon. Which I totes call dibs on having a character like, err'body back up.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@Fever Yes! Thank you.

Link to Extra Limbs from Zombie Event?

Ide-zombied a bit ago and now I have no idea how I am supposed to get rid of this eye and leg. Help?

Link to Extra Limbs from Zombie Event?

@BlizzardLizzard I can't wait! Ping me when you get something together, or if you ever want to bounce ideas off of me! You're awesome!

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@Teratornis I would love to do a Supernatural rp with you. I have this male OC I'd looove to use. :D

Link to Hunting for a One on One

@BlizzardLizzard Same. Definitely the same. And yes. Yes to everything, christ. Oh my god. Are we going to do this? This just needs to be done. Oh man, I'm pumped.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard o3o I love history. And yes, I love that. It sound fun. C:

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard Yeahh! That could be cool. And maybe the wild ones are a little more in touch with their dragon side and that's why they're so wild. They're a bit crazy from the energy infection thing. OH goodness, this is exciting.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

Maybe the non-dragon kingdoms have initiated the isolation of the draconic ones. So they get pushed onto, like a separate continent that's sort of untamed. And after a while they start fighting for territories? Everyone just fighting for land and goods and trying to push each other out. That could be fun. Maybe what separates the two dragon kingdoms is that they've split and almost evolved to two different species.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard Cool! So if we were to do a roleplay, what are we going to try to achieve? I can't wait to make a character, bluh. o3o

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard Hmmm, it makes sense for draconic power to be a little more natural, in many ways. And for humans' to be based pretty strongly on words and the like. It's very characteristic of both breeds I think. Because of the humans' needs for words/runes, we should think about where they got the words/runes or if they're found in really old places or something. Uhh, and with the dragons' human forms, probably nothing too obvious. Something small. Perhaps the aforementioned sabotaging magi found a way to uh mark the draconic blooded people? With a tattoo or a bit of their dragon form? Something that's easy to cover up. Or we could go the opposite way and have the marker be something like scaled limbs and have specist issues among the dragon-blooded and the humans.

Link to Dragon Plottage!

@BlizzardLizzard Just wondering exactly what kind of magics are involved in this endeavor. Like do people specialize, do the dragons have specific kinds of magic? How does a human become a mage(bloodlines, training, etc)? Do the dragons' human form look purely human? Just little specifics like that. :3

Link to Dragon Plottage!