Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for William
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Sincere - Any time :)

Link to PC on "Godly" Weapons!

@Sincere - I'm really not sure at all. No idea how many are just sitting in people's armorys for battling and have never been moved. I would think somewhere around that amount but I could be way off.

@Sincere - Yeah, just not too many of them out there. I believe one was cleared recently as well. Was always kind of on the high end just purely out of Rarity, same with the SSB, isnt the greatest out of them, but it is pretty rare.

@Sincere - Here are some rough prices in billions. Please also consider that these are just prices based on my own sales in the past and they could sell for much more or much less depending on how bad someone wants it and how willing someone is to sell. Others may have different opinions, take them all into consideration. Thanks! Blackmoons Staff - 2-2.5b Shinwas Sacred Bow - 1.8-2.1b Wand of the Phoenix - 1.8b-2b Oracles Staff of Enlightenment - 1.8-2b Malerias Staff of Destruction - 1.8b

@Alicia - Yeah, this is your fault! lol

Link to Item Hunter Helpers

claim sent
Amethyst Mace
and
Bludgeon of Mass Extinction
I know my wishlist is a mess, something funny would be awesome :)

Link to Higher WL giveaway

Oops! It took you too much time :( Try Again? You've found a Hidden Opponent! Chase challenges you to a fight in the Battle Coliseum! HAHA, didnt know I didnt have him yet. Thanks for your help everyone :) I'll be trying again here soon!

@Thomas - Agreed, it looks weird like it is old or something. With how it isnt a wearable itself, doesnt transform into male or female, etc.

@Nonchalant - Getting close, thanks for throwing the extra ping :) Milli Style Trunk Time Left: 5 minutes 24 seconds

Milli Style Trunk Time Left: 17 minutes 51 seconds

@Georgie - Yeah I don't even remember seeing this one in there before. Odd to me lol

#IHH - Level 91 - Milli Style Trunk
Milli Style Trunk

@Opundo - Thanks!

Link to William's Permanent Buying Thread!

@_Cresenta_ @Nabooru @Blaziken @five - thank you all!

@five - Thanks!

@_Cresenta_ - sorry so many events it is hard to keep up with them :) Offering now!

Any time :)

@Diavolos @_Cresenta_ @Mungo - thank you, thank you, and thank you ☺:)

@_Cresenta_ - Thanks!

@Nabooru - thank you! @Noir- and thank you!