Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for William
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Elegant - Makes sense, I haven't seen the prices this high on them. I am going to pass, appreciate the quick response though :) Good luck!

Link to Looking to quickly sell 3 tomes.

@Elegant - got any kind of price for them? :) Would you take 2.5m each?

Link to Looking to quickly sell 3 tomes.

@manipulation - all yours :) @finch - Appreciate the reply, looks like you have some good buyers. Thanks though :)

Link to Selling off my shop, lots of shiny things!

@finch - Prices on the following please? Kahaleitzli Bobblehead Captain Jacques Bobblehead Matlal Bobblehead Skitters Bobblehead

Link to Selling off my shop, lots of shiny things!

@Sincere - Any time :)

Link to PC on "Godly" Weapons!

@Sincere - I'm really not sure at all. No idea how many are just sitting in people's armorys for battling and have never been moved. I would think somewhere around that amount but I could be way off.

@Sincere - Yeah, just not too many of them out there. I believe one was cleared recently as well. Was always kind of on the high end just purely out of Rarity, same with the SSB, isnt the greatest out of them, but it is pretty rare.

@Sincere - Here are some rough prices in billions. Please also consider that these are just prices based on my own sales in the past and they could sell for much more or much less depending on how bad someone wants it and how willing someone is to sell. Others may have different opinions, take them all into consideration. Thanks! Blackmoons Staff - 2-2.5b Shinwas Sacred Bow - 1.8-2.1b Wand of the Phoenix - 1.8b-2b Oracles Staff of Enlightenment - 1.8-2b Malerias Staff of Destruction - 1.8b

claim sent
Amethyst Mace
+ Wishlist
and
Bludgeon of Mass Extinction
+ Wishlist
I know my wishlist is a mess, something funny would be awesome :)

Link to Higher WL giveaway

@Opundo - Thanks!

Link to William's Permanent Buying Thread!

@_Cresenta_ @Nabooru @Blaziken @five - thank you all!

@five - Thanks!

@_Cresenta_ - sorry so many events it is hard to keep up with them :) Offering now!

Any time :)

@Diavolos @_Cresenta_ @Mungo - thank you, thank you, and thank you ☺:)

@_Cresenta_ - Thanks!

@Nabooru - thank you! @Noir- and thank you!

@Opundo thanks! @_Cresenta_ thanks! @vampireLaene I'll take as many as you got!

Link to CW Question

I just want to make this clear that I am not a reseller. I am putting to use all of these items. I try to offer as fair of a price as I can at all times. My prices are based on research and current shop prices, let me know if they ever look off. Thanks! I am buying lots of things! All of the time! So I thought this would be a more efficient way to get that done. I have listed below all of the items that I am interested in buying. I will keep this up-to-date as much as I possibly can. If I offer you a different price than what is listed, it is probably because the price has changed recently. Just ask if you have any questions! Thanks! Tomes:
Tome of Darkness
+ Wishlist
Tome of Earth
+ Wishlist
Tome of Fire
+ Wishlist
Tome of Death
+ Wishlist
Tome of Life
+ Wishlist
Tome of Water
+ Wishlist
Tome of Magma
+ Wishlist
Tome of Light
+ Wishlist
Buying all Tomes - 2m each (prefer large batches, but I'll buy them one at a time too!) Amulets:
Dark Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Earth Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Fire Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Death Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Life Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Water Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Magma Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Light Mage Amulet
+ Wishlist
Buying all Amulets -300k each (prefer large batches, but I'll buy them one at a time too!) Mage amulet success rate - 4/24 (I turn them in in large batches so I will update this as I turn them in :)) Wizard Tokens:
1000 Point Wizard Token
+ Wishlist
Buying all Wizard Tokens - 1.1m/1k (no less than 1k at a time please) Cash Shop Credits -
500 Credit Gift Card
+ Wishlist
1000 Credit Gift Card
+ Wishlist
3000 Credit Gift Card
+ Wishlist
5000 Credit Gift Card
+ Wishlist
Buying all CSC - 16.5m/500 (no less than 500 at a time please)