Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Country
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Witchy huh are you talking about ME lol... sorry I have been busy with the boys AND the "other" place... its YOUR fault, you posted in fb about that place and NOW I'M HOOKED!!!!

Link to Wig Addict Annonymous

@Suiicune kitty booty please !!!! And all future kitty booty recolor slots too lol

Link to Kitty Booties! OPEN

@Shae I agree it is working quite well :D

Link to Updated 4-26 New items added (Accepting CSC or Trades)

@Shae really? you had to ask? lol OF COURSE I WILL FOR YOU!!!! I'll go make a trade with all 3 in it okie dokie :D check my trades in about 5 mins it will be ready. Lot #5972267 - Description: Shae

@Nayona you got it hun :D enjoy :D

@GreenRowan can i be put down for the
Moonlit Faerie Mushrooms
+ Wishlist
interest list please?

Link to Rowan's Rarities--Private Shop Revamped

@Opundo I always thought those were cute but resisted temptation haha. Girls I must go to bed. the boys are FINALLY asleep, and the hubby is patiently waiting on some cuddle time :D First night the little sickly monster wanted to sleep in his own bed (he got in it all by himself and said night night Momma), so yeah you get the idea haha. I'll be around tomorrow morning after the first treatment and breakfast is done :D

@Opundo i do the exact same haha. Or i get super disguised with myself like when I won the only public auction of
Buttercup Kitty Cone
+ Wishlist
the rest were private i paid 4k for it.... today i saw one for sale for 700 csc, I was SICK.... but I HAD to have it.... I think I have worn it maybe 3 times :( bad bad Country

@Opundo yeah me too... I get a new one and I'm like "YAY" 2 days later get another new one and well the process repeats over and over again... which is why I am always broke.

@Opundo hey hun :D yes you are more than welcome to come chat with us :D we are the overly obsessed ladies whom collect wigs here on subeta lol... and i do mean OVERLY obsessed lol right @Witchy!

@_Cresenta_ @Shae @Elethia :heart: so glad y'all are as happy as I am about this :)

Link to :star:NEW CW PAWN PING GROUP :star:

@Volatile going to ping #24hrpawn for you since you have the strands priced below pawn shop price maybe someone will want it hun. Best of luck and your welcome to join the new ping group as well.

Link to [S] CW Wigs

@dollipop I'm last but I can pay whenever :D

Link to ღ the POPart Workshop → rompers!!! colors needed![4/24]

Also it is very discouraging to some users to pawn an item and get 250 for it, only to check back within minutes to see said item already bought for 500-600.... I know myself that I did a mass pawn a few weeks ago and within a day all the items I tossed in there were gone. But other times I can go back and pawn and item and it's still viewable on page 6 or 7??? the prices are off and I am sure that with the massive amount of items in there Subeta's possible plan of profiting has taken a nose dive. Sure its a great way for us to get CSC in a pinch but if Subeta keeps handing out 250 for every item turned and that item doesnt sell surely they have started taking a loss when it comes to the shop itself?

Link to CW Pawn Shop Suggestion

@Opundo sure will :D

#waa token shop restock

#asp token shop restock

Link to The New ASP Chatter

@dollipop me too, I had an item sell within 5 mins of posting too :D its amazing! *fingers crossed we get to keep the group*

Link to :star:NEW CW PAWN PING GROUP :star:

@Varis Lot #5970417 Thank you hun :D

@Poison_Envy glad you have already found the new ping useful :D best of luck hun!!!

Link to Some Prices Lowered! A few to sell. 4-27