Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 53 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Accio
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@Athens left lung and your pancreas and we have a deal but yeah, I can hold em C:

Link to [S] Lots of New Thingummies! Come and Check It Out!!

@laddie58 yep! it's in trades C:

Link to [S] Lots of New Thingummies! Come and Check It Out!!

I've got everyone taken care of up through this point C:

Link to New Organza Dress and Tiara (still Blue Ruffles Too!!)

@pax haha oooooo yes badly transmitted filter -nods-

Link to Interest on "Scan Line" Filter/Effect?

@pax it looks like i'm watching an old television :P

Link to Interest on "Scan Line" Filter/Effect?

@Noir if you rather sell to someone as one chunk then dont sell to me D:

Link to Selling 1k CSC

@Noir can I get 500 for 15 mil?

Link to Selling 1k CSC

@Wonder yeah I now I cant believe it didnt get answered yeeeeet ugh

Link to [Preclaims PINGED ONLY] Organza Dress and Tiara

@Cathii me me csc for a wig!

Link to CATHYX | we sell things (:

@Lirikai ehehe I figured out what happened xD someone dropped their slot once I had slotted them in so I gave it to myself :P

@BeautifulChaos hehe whoot xD but seriously the stupid alpha testing doesnt even work for me either although technically they probably arent fixed yet because theyre like "just go use a different browser and stop complaining" but thats not the point I had to go download a new browser and ANY browser aside from chrome is sooooo slow its terrible T_T

Link to Let's have a chat

@So_so okay good I'm fairly certain I covered someone so Dx @wonder YES I'm having her do a second design I sent her a handful of refs so she went with one but I was like "BUT IF YOU WANT I"d be wiilling to pay for a few designs" so shes gunna work on a second this week then we'll decide in other news I WANT ME DAMN DRESS THATS IN QUEUE TOO COME ON GUYS approved like 658489615 eleventy seventy items last night, I woke up with 5 new ones xD

@SlashSlashX well its not just being slow the wardrobe hasnt been working in chrome for over 3 weeks now, and thats the main thing I do on here and I use chrome, so thats been really detering me from being on here the only reason i've still been around so much is for the vesnali stuff but honestly my time on here HAS been becoming less because I cant do the one thing I really love here they are throwing out plots and big events but they cant fix something that is ALWAYS around and should ALWAYS be working, and that pisses me off

Link to Let's have a chat

@Shemear gotcha C:

@Wonder I actually plan to do gold, pink, and black BUT waiting for a second design to see which one I want the colors on

@Jules @PhantomHeiko @Sierra gotchas!

@Wonder hehe I'm glad you like :P Prett Kitty is next if there are other colors of this!

@so-so | @wonder | @rox | @silverlunarfox | @athens | @Eva | @lirikai okay so I derped and covered a slot on the
Cute Kitty Tiara
+ Wishlist
and didnt mark who I was covering sooooo who didn't get one? xD

@Squirtle bahaha so funny

Link to Squirtle's Customs - False Ribs by Violin

@Squirtle Accio uses throw CSC at it was uneffective..

Link to Squirtle's Customs - False Ribs by Violin