Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Accio
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@_blackwolf_2009_ yep, just go wild clicking and opening every possible tab you can think of xD

Link to Lairbears corner booth

@_blackwolf_2009_ i just clicked around places, some were in places I'd never click though like the help page and different worlds can probably borrow eggs from someone though since they dont get taken from you

Link to Lairbears corner booth

@Cream okie doke C: just wanted to make sure the last few didnt miss their pings or somethin

Link to Blue Ruffles, Blonde School Girl Locks, SPARKLES OMG

@hollykins red? hmm my
Demonic Ruffles
wasnt that popular though :x

Link to [Preclaims PINGED ONLY] Organza Dress and Tiara

@disasters I'm at 20 flowers now! school's been a bother with my computer time x.x

Link to Send Me Flowers for CSC/CWs/Tokens

@snow1eopardess yep C:

Link to Blue Ruffles, Blonde School Girl Locks, SPARKLES OMG

@Icarus yea the smileys are lame now Dx

Link to Buy/Sell Super Mega Fun Times

@Icarus Yep :P

@MoondustDreams cool cool :3 though your backdrops are to die for so maybe you should do more of those ;D

Link to blonde side ponytail interest and feedback

@MoondustDreams I love the concept! I'm not a big fan of plat hair though :P it seems like a good childish hair though :o

Link to blonde side ponytail interest and feedback

@Icarus do you have a price in mind on the soundless ruffles?

@K1m the dashes man xD half the time they forget to add them back in D: I had a set of things with dashes and they get taken out for submission and then they manually add them back in once its approved and a few times they slipped through without getting them back and I'm like "TICKET TIME JESSSIIIIIIIII FIX IIIIIIIT" xD

@K1m no no its totally okay! I just gotta think on what to caaaaaall it any ideas? Songbird Stolen Ruffles eh?

@K1m you're just like "yeah hi heres a bird for your CI" thank you xD @wonder okay :D

@BeautifulChaos I believe someone asked and they only have the 1 wave of releases

Link to Let's have a chat

@K1m After all the work you put into it I would you you're excited!!! Payment is in trades my love :)

Link to Cuteness Abound | Organza Gown pg 16

@Cherish ohmygod I am so sorry that I forgot to mail you about this ;-; holy crap I'm so terrible I'm really sorry D:

Link to C.W.C.S [Commissions]

@BeautifulChaos if only I'd done that earlier xD though I dont mind helping out with specific individual questions :P

@BeautifulChaos I love how you finally just did a group ping with the jist of it instead of letting me keep explaining to everyone when they show up xD @punkinpie just have patience and click around a few more times! you'll find it!!! (if you havent already by now)

@K1m yes its all good just gotta wait for them sparkles to get approved so I can submit the other batches so I can get the csc to pay xD I have 2500 atm so it will wait a few days I suppose :P

Link to Cuteness Abound | Organza Gown pg 16