Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Recent Posts - Subeta

Recent Forum Posts for Lux
Limit: 20 - 40 - 60 - 80
@starfruit Super cute art! If you're still doing freebies I'm totally interested in something of THIS HA. Couple notes... the dress is sheer, but I figure that you can use the draping to bunch the cloth around her modesties. Also on her upper arm(if it's visible), the arm band I would like to be in the shape of a snake... all Egyptian like. ;)

Link to Freebies!! (CLOSED)

@Quirina Super cute art! I'm totally interested in a full color chibi of THIS HA. Couple notes... the dress is sheer, but I figure that you can use the draping to bunch the cloth around her modesties. Also on her upper arm(if it's visible), the arm band I would like to be in the shape of a snake... all Egyptian like. ;) Looking forward to seeing what you do!

Link to Chibi Corner ~ { Catching Up! }

@caulk Lot #5961810

Link to You might be interested...

@caulk If you could possibly make that 7.5m, then we'd have a deal

@Zebraviola Sounds good to me. Lot #5961702 Thank-you for haggling ;)

@Zebraviola 27,500,000? I believe that's 30% off... I'm pretty horrible with math though.

@Zebraviola Like I told others, I'm totally willing to haggle. So if you have a price in mind of what you'd like to pay then let me know! ;)

@Zebraviola Hmmm... I'd probably go down to 30M, maybe.

@Suiicune Lot #5961673 is all yours, thanks!

@Erik If you have another offer in mind, hit me up. I'm always willing to haggle. ;) @Suiicune Well, goodness! There were a few goodies in there that I was interested in, tbh. LOL. I was interested in the Bjarki... until I saw the price of it. I would have to pay you, even with the catnip mouse... and I have no sP(hence the reason I've created a selling board). Instead, would you be interested in trading: Buddon - 800k Coon - 830k Kopal - 2m ShuShu - 115k and 4 Million sP?

@Roulette - Sure thing! Lot #5961644 is all yours. @SCIENCE - Sounds good. Lot #5961646 is for you. @Erik - Hmm... how about 6Mil? @Suiicune - Give me a moment to look through your shop and see if anything strikes my fancy.

Hello there, good folk of Subeta! I've got quite a few things that I'm looking to sell. If you're interested, don't be shy, step right up and make an offer! My shop is here. But here are some highlights:
Garnet Capricorn Staff
Hazed Hair Coupon
Slann Hair Coupon
Slight Hair Coupon
Shoebox Of Treasured Memories
Lost Store Sign Letter
Worn Typewriter Keys
Screaming Pterodactyl Plushie
How to Shoot Macro Flowers
How to Sing Off-Tune
Be sure to ping me!

Hello everyone! Best holiday of the year!! Let's party!

Link to Fuzztastic and Friends... Let's Dance! (2014)

Happy Survival to my fellow Fuzzies, and all those who have joined our little group after the year of the Naughty Nip Virus! I cured myself right after the event, and the following year got the Marble Malady/Crack Head virus(which is what I've been totally rawkin' ever since). But, I was curious to see how many Naughty Nip people are still out there. There are 258. Interesting, no?

Link to Fuzztastic and Friends

I love my awesome zombiness... I wonder if they will do zombies this year, or do like they did last year and go without zombies? I know a TON of people were really upset about there not being any zombies last year.

Link to :heart: Zombies Need Love Too!! :heart:

@Verismo Looks like you're having a grand ol' time! I want to join in on the party! 9.5/10

Link to Rate the above HA

User Avatar: 83136 @Enigma It kinda reminds me of a Norse Goddess, like Freyja. Love it. User Avatar: 78326 @JelloStar Love the color combo in this one. Soooo pretty. User Avatar: 586017 @Jean Now THIS... this is just sexy!

Link to Whose Avatar Do You Love?

I think people will be able to do all kinds of awesome things with these! Thanks for the previews!

Link to Color Swatches - previews

Looks like an awesome giveaway! Thanks for the ping @Nine7tales <3 @akela9 @Calico @Femefatalis @Jindra @Miau @SANTANA @Shay @subimage @wolvie2002 @Yuzu You guys interested in joining?

Link to [CLOSED] 2nd Annual CW Giveaway

Claiming

Link to Trick or Treat the person above you! 2013 ☆