Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Peka Glade~ - Subeta
Peka Glade~
#1 :: October 16th, 2009 @ 1:57 AM
BillyBoy21
Posting Machine v2

User Avatar: 385666
123 Posts
129 Achievements

Okay, my suggestion is:

Project 'Enlarge'

My suggestion is to enlarge the Peka Glade area on the map.

By doing so, we dont want the area to be wasted space, or wasted artists time.

So, i was thinking one part, maybe a large tree or some that have holes in them, of which 'Glade Fairies/Pixies' live in. That would be a nice idea, 'Glade Fairy/Pixie Quests'.

And possibly things like 'The Peka Glade Fortune Teller' like, some old guy living there who tells you your fortune.

--------------------------------------------------------
That is one of my many ideas, if you would like to think about possibly using these ideas for Subeta i would like to be mailed by a user of staff so that i can update them on my ideas :)
--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!

:)

#2 :: October 16th, 2009 @ 9:09 AM
Skykittens69
Le Extreme Spammer

User Avatar: 264467
3,171 Posts
325 Achievements

I've always wanted like, an enchanted section of subeta :)
I'm kinda liking this idea.

#3 :: October 16th, 2009 @ 11:18 AM
Drayk
is a skilled hooker

User Avatar: 220198
11,581 Posts
1,152 Achievements

I like it, but I'm wondering if the Peka Glade Quests/Things, would be off limits until certain times like the Peka Glade is now.

Even if it was it would make them more interesting IMO

---

Prettily Presented Black Flower

Flower Me?

.tumblr.stylefile.pottermore.

Friend Code: 0774 - 4765 - 6984

#4 :: October 16th, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
BillyBoy21
Posting Machine v2

123 Posts
129 Achievements

If the idea was used it could be like..The peka glade thing could still be off limits, like but not for those couple hours or whatever, but the rest of the place could be open to all?

#5 :: October 16th, 2009 @ 3:08 PM
Sopheroo
is a lush

User Avatar: 165507
27,695 Posts
953 Achievements

This user is organ-harvesting friendly ...
Harvested Heart

Quality AAA meat

We already have a lot of quests, though :(

I'd say yes, but not to more quests. We're already flooding in quests.

#6 :: October 16th, 2009 @ 7:33 PM
BillyBoy21
Posting Machine v2

123 Posts
129 Achievements

Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay....

I get it. Too many quests, thats just one of my ideas yknow, i'd like others to suggest some things here.

;)

#7 :: October 18th, 2009 @ 3:15 AM
Vapid_Schadenfreude
is lonely

User Avatar: 422060
851 Posts
223 Achievements

Great idea!

#8 :: October 18th, 2009 @ 3:49 AM
BillyBoy21
Posting Machine v2

123 Posts
129 Achievements

Holy...I just realised what you reckon i mean by Enlarge.

We could always change that to 'Inflate'

Wait....

xD.

Yeah, or if Emma set up her shop at the Peka Glade.

#9 :: October 18th, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
glory
gets around

User Avatar: 416857
7,940 Posts
514 Achievements

i like this idea. maybe a vending machine there might be nice as opposed to a quest? or just something NEW. an actual daily where you could go each day and get a prize would be cute. or a new gardening area.

#10 :: October 18th, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
LEAHFAWN
is lonely

User Avatar: 435674
2,658 Posts
274 Achievements

--This is a great idea. I really like it. Its like making Peka Glade a land, not just a spot.--

Art by the super amazing lorien

/Zero/DA/Tumblr/

#11 :: November 27th, 2009 @ 7:50 AM
BillyBoy21
Posting Machine v2

123 Posts
129 Achievements

Bumpalicious.

Now. To honor lady gaga, we should have a shrine in the pek- /is pinched by Keith/

Okay..okay. /cough.

Maybe not a vending machine, maybe not a quest, heres a list of what I and other like yous have thought of:

* Vending Machine
* Quest
* Veggie Patch // Get one free fruit/veg a day? [ My idea ]

Plus I thought of this:

Randomly while exploring the eh.. Expanded/Enlarged/Inflated/Oversized Peka Glade area, you might find leaves that have fallen off trees. Which can be exchanged for something. :)

More ideas peoples!!

#12 :: November 27th, 2009 @ 4:22 PM
Hateshi
is a SUPER USER!!!

User Avatar: 279570
594 Posts
642 Achievements

or maybe finding some..bottled lights XD or flowers to exchange them for fairies? I think that would be cute XD

#13 :: November 28th, 2009 @ 4:20 AM
BillyBoy21
Posting Machine v2

123 Posts
129 Achievements

The fairies would be too much like eh..those 'snow fairies' i think they are. Theyre randomly found around site.

Anyway. We'd need to include stuff thats original, stuff thats colourful, new and cool :D

I was thinking in the center of this area having a tree called 'The Tree Of Giving' like off the old Zelda games. That ol' tree. :x

It might be too much like the Ikumoradeekanox but I think it should be like, the tree can talk and etc and it says a fortune to you and gives you an item. :D

#14 :: November 30th, 2009 @ 4:20 AM
Squirt
is a mirage

User Avatar: 71763
1,557 Posts
512 Achievements

I agree, there should be something more to the Peka Glade than just making Glade Potions. Not too fond of the Quest idea, since we do have a lot of those as it is, but something would be nice. XD Maybe the garden area of the site could be moved there, or a new daily event, as has been mentioned. Or perhaps the Vesnali events could be centralized there. :3 I'm sure someone on staff can figure something out.

As for why the Glade's off-limits at times, maybe there could be fairies that limit your access to preserve the area, like the gypsies do on Atebus (except in a less irritable manner xD). Just adding a little character to the place would be nice.

#15 :: November 30th, 2009 @ 6:05 AM
sasarox
donated to the cash shop

User Avatar: 443652
1,653 Posts
263 Achievements

i like this idea, maybe in spring there could be fairies floating around and you take them to some sort of magic tree and the fairy queen will reward you :)

#16 :: November 30th, 2009 @ 6:24 AM
TsunTsunDere
Le Extreme Spammer

User Avatar: 471262
3,091 Posts
242 Achievements

@BillyBoy21
Change ``Veggie Garden`` to ``Herb Garden`` and you got me. ;3

I`d like to see something related to fairies/pixies...But maybe another sort of game of chance type thing, similar to random, but limited to twice a day, with better prizes?

In keeping with the 2 hours a day, vending machines and quests would have to have much better prizes.

I`d love to see minions in that pixie tree, too. Maybe there could be an event area like Arctic Frost/Krypts, where you have to find a unicorn as it comes to a reflecting pool, but on the way, you find a golden bridle? You could get some sort of White Unicorn minion, or wearables to make you look like a unicorn-turned-maiden /cough, cough?

Edit:

Legend of Zelda related goodness: Forest`s Emerald
Get it from the Unicorn-ish thing I suggested, then collect two others: a Sapphire from the Frost, you find on the way to the bucket, if you`re REALLY lucky, since it would be more random than the cookie/handle stuff; Ruby from the Krypts?
All three open a new quest in Sacred Lands, and you could get a Triforce knock-off! xD

Too much? Ah, but in all seriousness, I`d like to see a Skull Kid mask/outfit, or a store like the Crystal Shop that takes something like Rupees and has forest-themed items.

Last Edit by: TsunTsunDere 11/30/09 - 6:29:52 am

I am male, but... A Katt is fine, too.

[Art Shop: Quads|Chibis|Humans|Pkmn|Etc]

#17 :: November 30th, 2009 @ 9:50 AM
gemajgall
is lonely

User Avatar: 404259
1,779 Posts
1,023 Achievements

I agree with what everyone else is saying. More would be nice but not more quests. Maybe a shop that sells fairy minions, fairy potions, and fairy wearables? Maybe a new variant on the gardens. Yes, more would be nice.

Omen Islands; The Final, Final Chapter
"All dreams are but another reality. Don't forget."

#18 :: November 30th, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
MuseFx
only has room for one

User Avatar: 486091
26 Posts
188 Achievements

I really like this idea.

#19 :: November 30th, 2009 @ 6:56 PM
Kia
is a Time Lord

User Avatar: 479705
310 Posts
804 Achievements

I like the thought of there being more to Peka Glade. Perhaps something that would give a chance of getting the Chalice for the Glade Potion? Like random Oracle type quests but with Fairies?

#20 :: November 30th, 2009 @ 7:25 PM
QwertyJoker
brought home the bacon

User Avatar: 473466
4,551 Posts
973 Achievements

Like everyone above, I agree that it needs more.

Also agree to stay away from more quest and vending machines.

Here are some of my ideas...

-A Hedge Maze (or something similar), perhaps like the current krypts only larger and less of a chance to fail. Of course with a nice prize at the end.
-A Fairy (or any magical creature) tower that only players who have been members for long enough (say 1 year) are allowed in. This 'tower' could contain a few things. Maybe a new daily event, or just fun facts about the site. Achievements for entering would also be a plus.
-A quest NOT like our current quest but more along the lines of these; ie; find the magic mushroom (floating item) in a certain amount of time, or something like a math puzzle. Of course these wouldn't need to reward sP or items (to keep the economy straight) but some nice achievements could do.
-A shrine that we could donate items/sP to please the gods. A rare reward could be given out randomly when you donate.
-A dragon or other creature hidden opponent that you find randomly. (pretty rare though)
-A dense jungle that you could work your way thorough little by little everyday, with certain obstacles everyday. Such as obtain a sword to cut throught this part, or bring a flashlight to see in the densest part.

Quote:
You realize what this sounds like, yes? XD
You made my day with that comment.

Quote:
And possibly things like 'The Peka Glade Fortune Teller' like, some old guy living there who tells you your fortune.
Maybe, but that seems like it would get old after a while.

Quote:
Randomly while exploring the eh.. Expanded/Enlarged/Inflated/Oversized Peka Glade area, you might find leaves that have fallen off trees. Which can be exchanged for something.

I do like a good leaf! Not sure about trading them in for something though.

oh, and one more thing, Please try to keep this unisex. Nothing I would hate more than a super-feminine area.

Last Edit by: QwertyJoker 11/30/09 - 7:26:43 pm

#21 :: December 1st, 2009 @ 7:39 AM
wolfie778
only has room for one

User Avatar: 462125
48 Posts
156 Achievements

great idea!

Hey, sup (falls down the stairs) ow.:P

#22 :: December 1st, 2009 @ 8:03 AM
hannahfyed
is a SUPER USER!!!

User Avatar: 485460
1,065 Posts
291 Achievements

even though i'm a girl, i wouldn't want it to be super-feminine either. =P

Forumtext by me
[ Art Pings | My Style File ]

#23 :: December 1st, 2009 @ 8:49 AM
[NPC] Emma

User Avatar: 439977
11 Posts
24 Achievements

Quote By @BillyBoy21:

Yeah, or if Emma set up her shop at the Peka Glade.

Oh no, no, no. I would never! :c

I would be absolutely heartbroken if we Subetans went in and set up shops and polluted it. No, I'm quite happy with my shop exactly where it is now.

The magic of the glade is wonderful and precious. The Chancellor was kind enough to recognize this and the glade is only open to human pollution at certain times of the day. I worry about what would happen if shops were set up there, and vending machines, and all sorts of things unfriendly to the environment.

#24 :: December 1st, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
BillyBoy21
Posting Machine v2

123 Posts
129 Achievements

W-woah.

Its so weird...Having..an NPC post here.

Hahehe.../embarrassed/

But uh, Emma /talking to an NPC I MEAN WTF RITE/ I do sorta agree there. But then again, it would be nicer if the Glade area was more than just a place to get your pets changed.

It could be a tropical, wonderful, clean oversized, enlarged, extraordinarily big place ;D

#25 :: January 26th, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
Butter
Blabbermouth

User Avatar: 492042
612 Posts
441 Achievements

Would love there to be more to Peka Glade area as the Glades are my favorite and those items are so limited it seems!

I hope your suggestions are noticed! ;)

~ Nibbling a Milano ~

#26 :: January 27th, 2010 @ 12:26 AM
Appeal
Subeta Elder

User Avatar: 164452
10,029 Posts
497 Achievements

We weren't born to follow,

come on and get up off your knees.

I'd say yes to the quests, as long as they're like...5-10 quests daily. ;)

I hope this will be implemented someday. :D

When life is a bitter pill to swallow,

you gotta hold on to what you believe.

Banner by glory, CIs by Nouveau!

#27 :: January 27th, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
Hecate13
gets around

User Avatar: 395444
527 Posts
488 Achievements

I relly like these ideas. I agree that there should be more stuff in the glade:)

Shiny

#28 :: January 27th, 2010 @ 1:23 AM
Near
Blabbermouth

User Avatar: 460055
931 Posts
161 Achievements

Emmas right, what if the polluted water mutates pets being turned glade? ;'(