Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 What to do on an all-nighter? - Subeta
What to do on an all-nighter?
#1 :: March 22nd, 2010 @ 12:08 AM
DJ-Subeta

User Avatar: 500764
24 Posts
53 Achievements

Okay, guys, I feel like going on an all-nighter. What should I do for the whole time?

#2 :: March 23rd, 2010 @ 5:00 PM
ake
Blabbermouth

User Avatar: 486109
681 Posts
222 Achievements

@DJ-Subeta
Watch some epic movies. Movies are fun. OOOHHH like Monty Python and the Holy Grail, or some of the original Star Trek movies! You could also sit outside if it isn't raining where you are. Nom on some Doritos and pie! That's all I can think of other than maybe putting on some metal and headbanging. although, headbanging causes stiff necks. So if you are going to headbang, be careful! Have fun with your allnighter!

I got dosed by you and Closer than most to you and What am I supposed to do

#3 :: March 24th, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
riverswirl
is lonely

User Avatar: 218782
2,832 Posts
751 Achievements

I agree with the above post - you should watch some movies and generally have some fun, such as getting another friend to join you! (Heh heh) Perhaps dancing with us Subetans the whole night would earn you a whole lot of trinkets during the Masquerade. :) Good luck and have fun during your all nighter! Make sure you sleep a sufficient amount of hours afterwards though, as pulling all nighters aren't that good for your health or your body if you do them too often. ;)

#4 :: March 27th, 2010 @ 2:19 AM
ectoBiologist
is a pumpkin murderer!

User Avatar: 291034
3,539 Posts
378 Achievements

It'll also throw off your Circadian Rhythm (your sleep cycle) You will probably take a two days plus to fix it afterwards, but I shouldn't be the one to talk. I'm trying too.... How are you doing?

@DJ-Subeta

#5 :: May 15th, 2011 @ 6:04 PM
Havenot95
gets around

User Avatar: 560533
868 Posts
346 Achievements

@DJ-Subeta

Last time I pulled an all nighter I watched the complete Batman
anthology plus the 2 new movies

DeviantART
Ping me to get my attention

#6 :: May 28th, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
Reishika
Gossiper

User Avatar: 473770
1,458 Posts
70 Achievements

@DJ-Subeta

if I were to pull an all nighter.. I would play some video games eat a bunch of awesome food/snacks. Have some drinks-- Root Beer? Invite some friends over maybe watch movies later. I would do so much pulling an all nighter. =]

Ping me please so I can respond to your messages~! <3