Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 the brattiest kid you'll ever meet... - Subeta
the brattiest kid you'll ever meet...
#1 :: October 10th, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
nora
is a survivor

User Avatar: 385767
3,724 Posts
180 Achievements

...is my cousin.

I love kids, don't get me wrong. I think they're cute and love playing games and giving piggy back rides and all that.

But I swear, on my life, I've never come across anyone as annoying and bratty as my younger cousin. He's your typical spoiled little only-child middle school kid with an i-phone and expensive crap he trashes and never uses. He's always calling his mom annoying and stupid and screams and cries if he doesn't get his way. I had to go to this family thing today so we ended up carpooling with him and his parents...oh my god he doesn't know when to stop. He's constantly going all 'Nora, you're so ugly and fat and mean and dogy and no one likes you. Hahahaaha you're so ugly and a loser and hahaha!' and his mom just tells him to stop and he basically gives her the finger and goes on and on.

Eventually I just snapped and told him straight out to shut the hell up... I really can't do the whole 'ignore' thing...xD

I'm waiting until he finishes up middle school and just gets shoved into a locker freshman year...

WALL OF RANT. So, CC, any brats you know? :P

#2 :: October 10th, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
glasmin
is a survivor

User Avatar: 177619
2,221 Posts
372 Achievements

Are you fat, ugly, mean, dogy or any combination of the four?

#3 :: October 10th, 2010 @ 11:45 PM
Marluxia
donated to the cash shop

User Avatar: 540060
1,620 Posts
323 Achievements

My sister is like that, but WORSE. x.x

#4 :: October 10th, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
Insekt
is the pumpkin king!

User Avatar: 402127
1,229 Posts
256 Achievements

@Manson OH MY GOD love your Mechanical Animals reference there with your little Marilyn Manson HA. That's amazing!

and @Ribbon

I would have beat the kid, no lie. I have 3 sisters and a brother (all younger besides my twin) and they all know that the first ounce of brat I see, they pay for it. I can not stand when children don't learn respect, so I teach them the hard way.

#5 :: October 10th, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
nora
is a survivor

User Avatar: 385767
3,724 Posts
180 Achievements

@Manson

You're funny. :P
But to answer your...not really question; no, actually, I'm not. But I do have an inner dog, which some people are (un)lucky enough to bring out. XD

#6 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
Masterofedline
Posting Machine

User Avatar: 544920
76 Posts
119 Achievements

Most of the time, the reason the kid turns out that way is because of the parent.
What a sicko kid... @Ribbon

#7 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
HocusPocus
gets around

User Avatar: 514018
2,542 Posts
499 Achievements

Your body remembers...

@Ribbon
I have a niece like that. She hits other kids AND adults and her mother (my half-sister) just sighs. She chases small kids around when they're actually scared of her (because she hits and pulls hair). She also crawls like a baby (she's nine) and acts like she can't talk, because she has a one year old brother.

...Even if your mind has forgotten.

#8 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
Cinnabutt
gets around

User Avatar: 437141
3,830 Posts
409 Achievements

@Ribbon Sorry you had to put up with that, I got three cousins like that , They stay over every couple of weeks for 4 days, The only way they behave is if you whoop them. :I
I would of beat his tush had he talked me like that.

#9 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
Brandy89815
is a SUPER USER!!!

User Avatar: 503811
229 Posts
62 Achievements

Wait by any chance is your cousin named Tristan? I think i use to go to school with him.
Either that or we know 2 different annoying little middle school brats who rub their iphone in peoples face and say they have no life bcause they dont play sports.
Makes me want to take his iphone and shove it up his ass.Little monsters middle school kids are(with a couple exceptions)

Last Edit by: Brandy89815 10/11/10 - 12:49:37 am

One bright morning
In the middle of the night.
Two dead boys
Got up to fight.
Back to back
They faced eachother
Pulled their knives
And shot each other.
A deaf policeman
Heard the noise,
And came and killed
The two dead boys.
-Melvin Hergenroter

#10 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 2:51 AM
Ayeaka
is a pumpkin murderer!

User Avatar: 478390
1,879 Posts
477 Achievements

It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life

Guh. I'd probably have beaten the crap out of the kid.

Ok, I'm an only, but I don't act like that, thank God. Growing up I only got toys if I earned them. ...that was always the rule, even before I was old enough to work and make money so I could have them. So, I never really had "nice things."

My parents finally broke down and bought me an iPhone because they decided since i needed a new cell phone anyway, it'd be cheaper than getting me a laptop for school. I could just use my phone. :/

Now they have the new iPhones, and I still have the old 3.. xD They constantly rub their phones in my face and brag about what it can do. And my mom goes on and on acting like I have the same phone, "omg it's so annoying how I have to go down here to close the program, don't you hate that?"

"Uh, mine doesn't do that. I have the old phone that -can't- multitask."

"...oh."

Needless to say, as someone that's had next to nothing their whole life, aaaand who's clawed her way to everything she's ever gotten, yeah. I'd beat the crap out of the kid.

For me And I'm feeling good

#11 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 6:12 AM
Nonchalant
is a Time Lord

User Avatar: 191171
22,034 Posts
1,281 Achievements

I would have smacked him and told him he was slightly retarded because his mom made an oops and left him in the car with the windows rolled up during the summer.

Which I guess is why I don't babysit much anymore.

#12 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 6:52 AM
Firebolt
made a living

User Avatar: 384508
10,052 Posts
515 Achievements

I probably would have found his iPhone, jailbroke it, did some irreparable damage, and when they take it to the Apple store, they can't do a damn thing about it.

Dance with Firebolt
Quote:
… i am searching for your point and i cannot find it.

#13 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 7:48 AM
Organ Donor
metal

User Avatar: 405984
6,534 Posts
1,076 Achievements

Rach
I need my mocha before you ask me to do anything stupid.

I really hate kids.

I wouldn't have even gotten in the car with him.

#14 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 7:52 AM
The Cursed
danie

User Avatar: 90086
6,172 Posts
1,396 Achievements

Sounds like a combination of both my brothers. Except one makes fun of how short I am, and the other makes fun of how ~stupid~ I am.

trades - lends - tumblr
(◕‿◕✿)

#15 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 7:58 AM
The Helper
Blu

User Avatar: 476312
1,749 Posts
762 Achievements

He sounds terrible but you know whats worse? A manipulative cousin. My little cousin is the best manipulator ever. She's honed her skills over 10 years and I think there perfected now. She's also a fashion diva, not the wanna be kind, she's very fashionable for a kid her age. But yeah she can lie to Timbuktu without breaking a sweat and you'll believe her. @Ribbon

#16 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 1:49 PM
PsychoDoughboy
is a SUPER USER!!!

User Avatar: 265697
2,152 Posts
247 Achievements

Ping me for a response , tumblr , devArt

Yep, the D-bag who lives across the street from me.
He was given an iPod or iPhone or whatever, and then wants to sell it for like 60 bucks.
He came into our house (since my uncle and his family come over and just walk in all the time), and took one of my mom's packs of smokes.
He steals money and recycles pop cans/bottles so that he can get money for pot.
He got kicked out of school and didn't get in trouble because his mom is a loveing idiot.

End of story. Not really, there's a lot more, but I can't think of it all off the top of my head.

#17 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 6:30 PM
Saulfrii
only has room for one

User Avatar: 518204
187 Posts
138 Achievements

wow...i forgot who it was but one of my friends told me about her super bratty cousin.

Consider yourself a part of the lgbtqia community? Click here!

#18 :: October 11th, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
Brandy89815
is a SUPER USER!!!

User Avatar: 503811
229 Posts
62 Achievements

@xGarble___x
WTF IS WRONG WITH HIS MOTHER? SHE JUST LETS HER KID SMOKE POT AND SKIP SCHOOL?

One bright morning
In the middle of the night.
Two dead boys
Got up to fight.
Back to back
They faced eachother
Pulled their knives
And shot each other.
A deaf policeman
Heard the noise,
And came and killed
The two dead boys.
-Melvin Hergenroter

#19 :: October 12th, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
Teags
gets around

User Avatar: 328132
2,654 Posts
627 Achievements

My friend's younger sister is kind of like that. I think she's eight and she's got to be in the top three of worst children I've had to deal with. She's spoiled and ugly to everyone. She throws fits and tantrums like she's two years old and tries to start fights because she can....

For awhile my mother and I were living with her boyfriend and his daughter. She was also about eight and she liked to have screaming across the house at her father at six in the morning while she was getting ready for school. And he never said crap about it.

#20 :: October 12th, 2010 @ 4:28 AM
Bovino
is a sun worshipper

User Avatar: 336680
442 Posts
434 Achievements

My brother is kind of like that.
He'll scream and cry and break whatever he sees if he's told he's now allowed to go to a friends house.
Anything electronic that comes into his hands end up trashed and he thinks he needs every single gaming system in the world.
Sad thing is, half the time he get's his way anyhow.
The only difference being my brother, despite being in middle school now, doesn't have the brains to make fun of me like that.

|| art by Bovino ||

#21 :: October 12th, 2010 @ 5:09 PM
Dandelina
made a living

User Avatar: 393388
3,270 Posts
413 Achievements

Have to love parents who were raised too harshly so they in turn raise their kids with little boundaries because they feel guilty being "mean".

And by love I mean despise for not being adult enough to handle their child's misguided criticisms.