Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 [Our secrets at sea]Pirate RP[Aren't so secret now] - Subeta
[Our secrets at sea]Pirate RP[Aren't so secret now]
#1 :: January 18th, 2011 @ 3:59 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

User Avatar: 552041
1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

The first star you see tonight may not be a star

Okay, hello again my fellow RP's. (( @LaLaGirl is my Co on this. )) I'm up for a pirate RP, I'm guessing you want to know about it, seen as you clicked this. Okay so here it goes;
Plot:
All types of Pirates have been secret, out at sea. Fighting and doing there stuff in secrecy. But one group have sailed too close to the shore, and now the humans are out on the search for these reckless pirates.
Will they get away in time, or will some be tortured?

Rules:
1. Follow Subeta Rules
2. No GM or PP
3. Keep cursing out of it, I mean you can tell us that they cursed, but don't use the actual words.
4. No one liners, we all get writers block, but at least give us something to work off.
5. PG 13
6. You can have up to 3 characters, but only 1 pirate please.

You can roleplay as a pirate and humans. But we must keep it fair, so please guys, share? I'm not asking for much. XD

Okay so we going to make 3 ships.
Black-Rose ( Captain gone)
Tainted Love (Captain gone)
Bulletproof Heart (Captain gone)

Skellys:
Pirate
Name:
Pirate Name:
Position on deck:
Sails on:
Personality:
History:

Human
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Mine!

Pirate
Tanith Jade
Pirate Name: Alvilda
Position on deck: Captain
Sails on: Bulletproof Heart
Appearance: Arr! (With black boots)
Personality: She takes her job seriously and doesn't let anyone get in her way. She fights harshly and likes guts and gore. 'It's all part of the job' is her regular quote. She liked to have a joke every now and then but when it comes to business she's the first one to go back to being strict. She is fair with her crew, and will put them into place if they do wrong, but most like her, or so she thinks.
History: Fix into story.

Human
Thomas Emmott
Like Or Loath Pirates + Reason: Like, because he thinks they're cool. He only got into the job to see them, and be close to them. He kept reading up on them, and stories about them, they are the main subject of his life.
Appearance: Hot?
Personality: He is very playful and funny, and enjoys a good laugh all the time. He never wants to take anything serious, except his obsession of pirates. Not many people know about it, and he tries to cover it up, because if they found out, he wouldn't be out there looking for them.
History: Fix into story.

((@LadyShadowSlayer Thought you might want to know 'bout this? ))

And wishing never gets you that far

Last Edit by: OuranHigh 1/19/11 - 12:04:11 pm

#2 :: January 18th, 2011 @ 4:21 PM
LaLaGirl
Blabbermouth

User Avatar: 556442
912 Posts
92 Achievements

@LadyShadowSlayer said she wanted to be the captin of the other ship so that one is taken.
Pirate
Name: Ariana Patrova
Pirate Name: Black-heart
Position on deck: Captin
Sails on:Black-Rose
Appearance:ARGGHH! Black eyes. Has a Huge scar across her right arm from when she feel out of her ship when she was drunk.
Personality: Very strict to newbies but as soon as she knows you she will loosen up, Will not alow anything against her rules and had cruel and unusal punishments. Very Hot headed and angry most of the time, but tries hard to hide it. Has had a hard life and has been a pirate since she ws 12. None of her crew will have secrets from her. She is usually a sharing and caring person unless you have hurt her in anyway then you have no hope. Holds grudges for a while.
History: fix into story.
Other: is feared through-out the world as a vicous bloodthirsty strong woman.

Last Edit by: LaLaGirl 1/27/11 - 2:50:56 pm

#3 :: January 19th, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

@LaLaGirl Okay then, I will edit top post.

#4 :: January 19th, 2011 @ 3:03 PM
lots-o-huggin-bear

User Avatar: 554088
9 Posts
11 Achievements

Name:
PIRATE
Pirate Name: Pirate Radley Smith
Position on deck:Captains right hand man
Sails on:Black Rose
Appearance: http://www.piratemerch.com/images/Captain_Hook_Pirate_Costume.jpg click here
Personality:A happy well spoken man who on the outside looks loyal and givng but on the inside he holds a plan of betrayal and horror.He takes his job seriously but does let loose a little whether its cracking a few jokes here and there or being plain annoying.He was abandoned when he was three and he took comfort to his uncle who was a pirate ,but his mother had always forbid him from seeing his uncle for that reason.

#5 :: January 19th, 2011 @ 3:07 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

@lots-o-huggin-bear Nice to see you back. :)

#6 :: January 19th, 2011 @ 3:09 PM
lots-o-huggin-bear

9 Posts
11 Achievements

cool :D

Last Edit by: lots-o-huggin-bear 1/19/11 - 3:10:09 pm

#7 :: January 19th, 2011 @ 3:20 PM
LadyShadowSlayer
only has room for one

User Avatar: 539969
899 Posts
144 Achievements

I found a castle in my head...
Name: Eliza noir
Pirate Name: Murder Rose
Position on deck: Captain
Sails on: Tainted Love
Appearance: She has bright violet eyes coupled with long black hair and pale skin She would be pretty, but her face is marred with a scar over the left side of her face which resembles a rose. Wears this!
Personality: Sadistic. She has a goading type of sweetness that makes you know she's making fun of you. She has a morbid sense of humour, and is horribly sarcastic. She is playful in the same way a cat is to a mouse, and makes full use of her looks when she kills. Most likely though, she'l use her surprisingly caring nature to convert you into one of her crew, because to them she is loyal and fiercely kind.
History: Her earliest memories are of her parents fighting. Her mother a London flower girl, her father a pirate. He hated being on land, but she was too scared to go to sea. When she left him for a rich sailor it broke his heart, especially when that same man hunted it down and hung him. Eliza hid below deck of his ship, and was cared for by the crew until she was older. It was an unspoken rule that she should become captain, and the ship became her most loved possession, but aside from those she knows, she hates all the rich, blaming then for her fathers death. She began to loot there boats, and every time she came back with treasure she split half among here crew, gave a quarter to those in poverty, and kept only a small amount for herself, which she mainly used to pamper her ship. Because of this, her boat is one of the most handsome still afloat, and she is envied as well as feared by the rich, but adored and feared by the poor of London.
Family; Father is Russian
...Left real life, went there instead.

Last Edit by: LadyShadowSlayer 1/24/11 - 2:39:05 pm

#8 :: January 24th, 2011 @ 3:55 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

@LadyShadowSlayer @LaLaGirl @lots-o-huggin-bear ((Intro!!))
Tanith Jade sailed The Bulletproof Heart away from the shore, a slight mist appearing. She shook her head, this was going to be a long day, ever since the word of a ship sailing too close to the shore, and getting boarded, had spread around, they knew the Humans were out looking for them. They had to use every one of their skills to avoid been seen or noticed. Luckily this boat was agile, light and quick, she also had the advantage of the wind today. She listened to the rustling of the sails above her, as they speeded ahead.

Thomas awoke from a long, deep sleep. He rubbed his eyes, jumping back a bit from the sun shining right into them. He shook his head and slowly arose from his bed, the cold hitting him straight away, it sent a shiver down his spine. Another day on the ocean, looking for them, searching and hunting them down, hopefully they'd run into some real pirates today. Although he wished this all the time, and it'd never happened. They were too smart for them. He got ready and made his way to the deck, to see the captain. He nodded towards him, as a greeting and then turned to go to the bottom half of the ship. He stood, arms resting on the bars and the sea water splattering him in the face.

#9 :: January 24th, 2011 @ 4:15 PM
LaLaGirl
Blabbermouth

912 Posts
92 Achievements

Ariana was walking up and down her deck. She hadn't slept again, she didn't feel like she needed to. She had a strange feeling like something was going to happen, something bad. Walking over she rang the huge bell attached to her door.''All right you lazy lot, get up now!'' she was yelling pretty loudly,''I said GET UP! anyone not up in 10 minutes get a finger cut off!'' she added. She walked over to the men who had been up all night with her, keeping her company,''Ok you guys go to bed for me, get some sleep okay?'' she watched them walk away. Taking ahold of the wheel she looked around for her righthand man Radley, she needed to speak to him.

#10 :: January 24th, 2011 @ 5:08 PM
Ace_Moneymaker
Blabbermouth

User Avatar: 519883
621 Posts
74 Achievements

Is it too late to join this RP? :)

*Is shot for being late poster*

For those about to rock...

WE SALUTE YOU
Funniest thing my brother ever said on Subeta.
Quote:
MY BANANA IS HIGH SO IT LIKES THINGS BEING POKED IN IT'S FACE...
Quote by The_Fallen

#11 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

((@Ace_Moneymaker Of course not. The more the merrier. :) ))

#12 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 11:46 AM
Coffanilla
only has room for one

User Avatar: 522014
1,596 Posts
91 Achievements

@OuranHigh OOC: is it alright if I join??

Dead men tell no tales

#13 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 1:32 PM
lots-o-huggin-bear

9 Posts
11 Achievements

'M..orrnin..' Said a weary and still half asleep Radley smith.He felt a harsh argument about punctuality and about who you are working for coming on , but it didnt happen. He felt relieved that she didnt shout at him as he had a banging headache from the all the uhmmm planning he did last night . He said ' what were you staying up most of last night for anyway'.
[[ soz couldnt think ]]

#14 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 1:37 PM
LadyShadowSlayer
only has room for one

899 Posts
144 Achievements

Eliza stirred and woke up to the sound of sea birds. She smiled, enjoying the few seconds of serenity she got a day, then bellowed Oy! We have a days hard sailing in front of us today my lovelies, we still haven't lost the sailors for last night. If the get any closer we board, alright? it's not a treasure ship, but I need the fun of slitting a few capitalist throats! And for Blackbeards sake keep the rum below deck, getting sloshed at the wheel ain't good! She strode confidently through the crew teasing and flirting where necessary, then climbed the rigging and looked out. In the distance, she could see two dark shapes. Ships? This ought to be fun.

#15 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 2:01 PM
LaLaGirl
Blabbermouth

912 Posts
92 Achievements

Ariana smiled at Radley and shook her head,''Morn'in sleepy head,'' She spun the wheel quickly to the right and back to the left.''I have a bad feeling about today,'' She said quickly, Taking a small telescope out of her belt, she looked out of it into the distance. She saw Two ships on the horison one on the right and one on the left,''Humans,'' she whispered. She turned back to Radley,''I told you something was wrong, Black Heart never is wrong, Right?'' she threatened, she offered the telescope to him shaking her head again.

#16 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 2:35 PM
Ace_Moneymaker
Blabbermouth

621 Posts
74 Achievements

(( @OuranHigh OOC- Sweet! I'll get my skelly up soon.:D Also, mind if I invite a few friends in with me? :) ))

WE SALUTE YOU
Quote:
Quote by The_Fallen

#17 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 2:37 PM
LaLaGirl
Blabbermouth

912 Posts
92 Achievements

(( @Ace_Moneymaker she isn't online at the moment, but I say yes and I know she will.))

Last Edit by: LaLaGirl 1/25/11 - 2:39:10 pm

#18 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 3:37 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

(( @Coffanilla Of Course. :) @Ace_Moneymaker LaLaGirl Knows me so well, of course you can. :) ))

#19 :: January 25th, 2011 @ 5:12 PM
Coffanilla
only has room for one

1,596 Posts
91 Achievements

OOC: I might add another human later on if that's okay, I'll also add one if one is needed.

Pirate
Name: Emily Thompson
Pirate Name: Lily of Death
Position on deck: First mate
Sails on: tainted love
Appearance: Emily with brown hair and bright green eyes instead
Personality: She's always quiet if she doesn't have anything to say. She's very smart and knows about everything that goes on the ship because even though she's quiet she listens to everything within ear reach. She is very nice when spoken to but when she fights she is a cold blooded killer but gives mercy sometimes because of her past. She can be a very compassionate person. She is also sarcastic. The only person she will talk to the most is her monkey. She will be seductive and such to get what she wants even though she might seem very innocent. She gets teary-eyed when her parents are trashed on and she goes into this yelling rant and eventually will throw a punch or two.
History: She was born and raised in France and has always heard the legends of pirates. When her village was burnt down when she was thirteen she had nowhere to go. She started to travel. One day when she was traveling she was attacked by another pirate. She gave a good fight and was showed mercy. Since then she has lived a life of being a pirate. After a couple of years of pirating she adopted a capuchin monkey, Jeanne-Louise de Belleville meaning Lioness of Brittany, after the french pirate.

Human
Name: Alex Castro
Like Or Loath Pirates + Reason: Loath because they had killed his family and almost taken everything he owned.
Appearance: Alex
Personality: Flirty but he can be bitter when the mentioning of pirates. He'll start his rant on how the pirates killed his parents and how much he hates them.
History: His parents were killed when he was just a boy and he's grown up with his aunt and uncle and has always hated. He joined the pirate hunters to seek revenge.

~~~~~~

Emily was already awake when Eliza awoke. She was sitting on the railing both her legs straddling it while she grabbed the rope just in case she she was startled. 'Oh how I wonder if we'll go somewhere exotic next? Maybe near Fiji, I haven't been in that direction yet. Maybe I'll see my first parrot.' She thought to herself. Jeanne-Louise was eating a pear from the kitchen. "Ah Jeanne-Louise you enjoying that?" She asked in her thick french accent. Jeanne-Louise simply nodded. Emily laughed. She got off the railing and picked up Jeanne-Louise and put her on her shoulder and held the pear for her.

Alex awoke and went out to the railing. He scoffed in disgust. He wanted to really find some pirates to get revenge. In the distance he thought he saw something in the mist but he was unsure. He was too lazy to go get the telescope because it was too early in the morning to start. Well, actually too early for him to start.

Last Edit by: Coffanilla 1/25/11 - 5:23:12 pm

Dead men tell no tales

#20 :: January 26th, 2011 @ 5:53 PM
LadyShadowSlayer
only has room for one

899 Posts
144 Achievements

Eliza looked, seeing her first mate in the corner. She hadn't noticed her, but she liked the quiet French girl and her somewhat strange ways. She slid down the ropes to meet her and handed her the telescope 'Can you see another ship, or is it just me?' She squinted into the distance, but she couldn't tell what kind of ship it was. Absent-mindedly, she took a swig of the rum and salt water she kept on her at all time. It was an acquired taste, but Eliza couldn't live without it.

#21 :: January 26th, 2011 @ 6:19 PM
Coffanilla
only has room for one

1,596 Posts
91 Achievements

Emily took the telescope and looked through it. She could see the outline of what looked like two ships but they were both far apart from each other. "It looks like two ships in the distance." Emily told Eliza. 'I wonder if we are going to board the vessels or something?' She thought. She gave the telescope back to Eliza. When Jeanne-Louise had finished her pear Emily threw the core over the side of the ship.

Dead men tell no tales

#22 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 2:48 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

(( Should've mentioned this but Tanith is a bit psycho, and delusional.))
Tanith smiled lightly, backing away and heading to the telescope. She passed one of her crew members, a ghost. She shook her head as he guided the ship. She looked through it, and saw another ship approaching. She looked closer and on the side it said ' Black Rose.' "Oh... bum." She said to herself quietly. She ran to the wheel and tried turning it to get away, but it stayed stiff, and wouldn't move. She shook her head and sighed, slamming her forehead on the top of the wheel.

Last Edit by: OuranHigh 1/27/11 - 3:05:54 pm

#23 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:01 PM
LaLaGirl
Blabbermouth

912 Posts
92 Achievements

Ariana Sailed closer to a ship,''Alright men get ready for a fight.'' she shouted, She took her musket oit of her belt and loaded it. Placing one hand on her trusty sword. She walked to the side closest to the other ship, she read Bulletproof Heart Pirates! she thought. This was going to be fun. She climbed up rigging and as soon as the other ship got close enough she jumped over and landed softly on the deck. SHe swiftly ran to where the captin was. She stood infront of the woman with her head on the wheel. She took out her sword silently and placed it gentally on the Captin's head,''Hello there!'' she said evily grinning.

#24 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:09 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

Tanith sighed as she saw the captain land on the deck, and hold a sword on her head. She swiftly ducked under it, and drew her own scimitar sword. She held it to the woman's chest, and tapped the end slightly, "Okay. So do you really want this to happen. I mean after everything going on with the others?" Tanith knew that this woman would understand her. She grinned almost, holding the sword tightly.

Last Edit by: OuranHigh 1/27/11 - 3:10:20 pm

#25 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:10 PM
LadyShadowSlayer
only has room for one

899 Posts
144 Achievements

As the two rival ships got closer, she didn't bother hiding her grin. She nodded to her first mate, and raised and eyebrow. 'You coming? I'm getting on this damned ship, and there might be treasure, you never know. She read the name, murmuring it out loud '...Bulletproof Heart...' She swung noiselessly on the the deck, pulled out her cutlass, and landed behind another girl. Ironically, she was holding a knife to yet another captain. She stepped so the three of them were in a triangle, and pointed her weapon at the girl. 'Hello to you too'

#26 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:23 PM
Coffanilla
only has room for one

1,596 Posts
91 Achievements

Emily nodded and grabbed her cutlass. "Jeanne-Louise you stay up and out of sight." Emily told her. Jeanne nodded. They separated and Emily joined her captain on the ship. She held her cutlass to the captain that wasn't held up. "Hello lovelies." Emily said aloud. It was the only few words she would say to others that didn't involve her smart mouth.

Dead men tell no tales

#27 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:26 PM
Isley

User Avatar: 564406
7 Posts
1 Achievements

((Editing))

Last Edit by: Isley 1/27/11 - 3:40:18 pm

#28 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:31 PM
LaLaGirl
Blabbermouth

912 Posts
92 Achievements

Ariana laughed loudly at the other Captin,''Well hello to you, This quite amusing,'' she said loudly. Pulling out her musket she held it to the newcomer. ''I'm Black-Rose my ship the Black Heart,'' she nodded in it's direction,'' And who do I have the pleasure of being in this arkward position,'' she asked the other two grinning.
((Sorry writer's block.))

#29 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:32 PM
Isley

7 Posts
1 Achievements

((Is there a way to delete posts? I'm editing my profile currently so it's easier lol didn't realize both pirates and humans were on the sea))

Last Edit by: Isley 1/27/11 - 3:39:04 pm

#30 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:36 PM
LadyShadowSlayer
only has room for one

899 Posts
144 Achievements

'Glad you're so polite, considering the situation, it's called for. Well love, I'm Murder Rose of the Tainted Love. If it helps, I'm very pleased to meet you, so what's you're business here. One thing, you ain't getting hold of our treasure.' She glared playfully at the girl, looking her up and down. 'Nice outfit' she teased.

#31 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:44 PM
Coffanilla
only has room for one

1,596 Posts
91 Achievements

"I am Lily of Death first mate to the Tainted Heart. I also have a monkey named Jeanne-Louise the famous french pirate." She said to the girl in her french accent. She remained quiet as she observed the other pirates. Soon Jeanne-Louise came down and landed on Emily's shoulder. She gave her monkey a smile and returned her attention to the unfamiliar pirates.

Dead men tell no tales

#32 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 3:44 PM
Isley

7 Posts
1 Achievements

Quote By @OuranHigh:
@LaLaGirl Okay then, I will edit top post.

((I want to make sure my profile is alright with you before I start...))

Human
Name: Isabella
Like Or Loath Pirates + Reason: Like... She thinks. She finds them interesting and longs for the same freedom, but she is rather nervous being on the ship with her father.
Appearance: Well kept. Long red locks of hair, pale skin, blue eyes, light freckles. Only 5ft 1in tall. Usually wearing a puffy gown of some sort.
Personality: A very sweet, yet weird young lady you loves to read and go for walks in the garden. She has a sharp tongue but has to bite it for the most part thanks to her wealthy family and something about reputation.
History: Nothing very interesting has ever happened to Belle... she's lived a life of wealth, education, and parties. Her father is funding the hunt for the pirates that were seen off shore. She talked him in to letting her tag along (daddies little girl gets what she wants). But now, she isn't so sure it was such a good idea...

#33 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 4:14 PM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

(( @Isley It's fine.))
Tanith looked at both captains. She grinned, "I'm Alvidia of the Bulletproof Heart, which surprisingly the ship you're standing on. Nice to know this is the one that get's boarded. None of you are getting your hands on my treasure, I was just here minding my own business before I got boarded." She gave a evil glance to them both, still holding her sword.

#34 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 4:21 PM
LadyShadowSlayer
only has room for one

899 Posts
144 Achievements

'Hey now, I was just curious.Don't let the fact I'm holding a cutlass to someone's neck mislead you. My first mate can attempt to steal whatever she likes, as can Black heart over there, but I have ethics, and I'd rather steal from a rich sailor than a fellow pirate. I only boarded to see if you were one of the quest, but alas, it seems you're not.' She paused and grinned, the quest was a lure she used often, but there was some truth in it. She was on a quest of her own, which even her crew did not know, and she hoped for a companion ship to go with her. 'So my pretties, what shall we do now. It's not right to leave without stealing, but denting my honour for tradition? I don't stoop that low, I'm in stalemate.' A little way off, she could see what looked the like the first mate, she flashed him a wink before returning to the group.

#35 :: January 27th, 2011 @ 4:25 PM
Isley

7 Posts
1 Achievements

((Yarr!!))

Soft, pale arms reached up from the fluffed blankets of the bed that stood in one of the few captain suites. Isabelle made her way slowly out from under the covers, trying her best to stretch away the sleepiness. Her red locks were a mess and her blue eyes could barely open. Belle managed to roll out of bed and work her way over to the closet and vanity to neaten up and pick out a dress. All it took was a good brushing and a tight corset to wake this dame up. She pulled on one of her many dresses and left her room. She stepped out into the sunlight and glanced around at the crew hard at work. She placed her hands gently onto the railing of the upper deck and breathed in the sea air. She was happy she had the chance to join her father on the journey...

#36 :: January 28th, 2011 @ 2:06 AM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

Tanith smiled softly, her eyes glinting with happiness, "No, it never mislead me, just.... I mistook you.... The Quest?" Her tone brightened, she looked at the cutlass, smiling. It was a beautiful sword, but her scimitar was much better. She eyed her own sword, it's black, jewelled handle, and shiny, pointy sword. It was amazing, the best sword she had ever seen.

#37 :: January 28th, 2011 @ 4:28 PM
Ace_Moneymaker
Blabbermouth

621 Posts
74 Achievements

((Woah! Sorry about the long wait for my Skelly. ^_^ Here it is,. :D Oh, and @The_Fallen , and @Purrina might like this. :) ))

Pirate
Name: James Hacket
Pirate Name: (Trouble thinking of a cool nickname at the moment)
Position on deck: Second in command (First Mate)
Sails on: Bulletproof Heart
Appearance: James. He is often seen on deck wearing his beloved straw hat. The hat may look goofy to the other pirates, but James dosen't care. The hat used to be his father's.
Personality: It may take a day or two of being around the person, but James will eventually warm up to a new swabby. Very kind and loyal, he will fight for anyone for any just cause. However, he dislikes needless fighing. He isn't too fond of bloodshed, eather, but will fight just the same if there is a rightous cause. James was raised a son of a fisherman/sailor, and has been taught rightous values. He will show mercy to whoever he is fighting if they fight with respect and honor. James is also the forgiving type to new swabbys and dosen't want to punish them too much for something so little, a trait he gained from his father.
History: James' home was ment to be the sea since his birth. He was born as a "Son of a gun", meaning he was born at sea. His mother gave birth to him as she, James' father, and his grandparents traveled to the Americas. Once they arrived, they begain a normal life. his father took up a job as a humble fisherman and as a sailor for local shipments. James became his apprentice at the age of 12, feeling the call of the sea. Everything was fine until James and his father came home one day. That was the day that changed James' life forever.
A rich Spaniard was there waiting for them, claiming that James' father had failed to repay a dept that he was loaned. James' family didn't have enough to pay the dept, and so everything was taken from them, and his father and mother were put into slavory to pay it off. James barely escaped bondage and vowed to one day avenge the evil deed. A year later, he was a swabby on a ship bound for St. Kitts. That ship was attacked by pirates. James decided to join thier crew in order to help them pillage and loot spanish ships, thinking that he might one day get the chance to find the Spaniard responsible, and avenge his family

WE SALUTE YOU
Quote:
Quote by The_Fallen

#38 :: January 28th, 2011 @ 6:56 PM
The_Fallen
Le Extreme Spammer

User Avatar: 469820
3,306 Posts
125 Achievements

@OuranHigh
Pirate
Name:
Jonathen Crowshaid.
Pirate Name:
Black Crow, or just 'Crow' for short.
Position on deck:
Hand-To-Hand combat expert, and wepons bearer.
Sails on:
Black Rose
Appearance:

Personality:
Crow doesn't talk to much.. When he does, he either swears or talks about the next moves that his Captain is about to make, or sweendles himself out of situations.
He speaks with a German-English accent, and all his words are clear when spoken.
He also likes the whisky, and drinks it whenever he can get his hands on it.

History:
Ever since Crow was a little boy, he looked up to the pirates and everything they had done.
Knowing when he was of age, he was going to sign up for a ship just made him more excited.
He is strong, silent and ready for anything.. well just about nearly anything... He sails the sea's in search for great riches, and possibly a female companion to share them with.

Staff edit. Posted images should not exceed 450x325 pixels.

Last Edit by: Prose 1/28/11 - 7:05:00 pm

Never forget, September, 11'th, 2001. Special Thanks to my friend, Chaly for my ForumSet.

#39 :: January 29th, 2011 @ 9:24 AM
OuranHigh
Gossiper

1,044 Posts
104 Achievements

(( @The_Fallen Okay, just need the picture. :) ))

#40 :: January 30th, 2011 @ 3:59 PM
Coffanilla
only has room for one

1,596 Posts
91 Achievements

Emily had turned to her captain when she mentioned the quest. She had never heard her captain say anything about a quest. Of course Emily listened to everything that was in ear reach but her Captain must of talked about it behind closed doors. She decided to keep quiet like she always did, so she could maybe hear more about this quest her captain had mentioned to the other pirates.

Dead men tell no tales