Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Pet Harmony - A Minion Matching Service - Subeta
Pet Harmony - A Minion Matching Service
#1 :: May 29th, 2011 @ 2:46 PM
Oakley
is a billionaire

User Avatar: 557876
1,352 Posts
427 Achievements

Well, that was a complete waste of my time :(
Looks like subetalodge beat me to it...

@ Danni
Could you please lock this for me?

Last Edit by: User not found (1): TiPSY 6/05/11 - 9:03:20 pm

#2 :: May 30th, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
Admiral
is lonely

User Avatar: 463224
977 Posts
251 Achievements

@Shinedown

Wow, that seems like a massive project. Good luck!

Maybe have it cross-referenced with species and colour, so, lets say you have a bloodred Kumos and so you choose that in the dropdown box, and then have a picture of the pet in the Image representing space, and then the scroll of the minions there... I don't know though.

Sounds like a great idea though :)

#3 :: May 31st, 2011 @ 1:15 PM
Silverfish
is a survivor

User Avatar: 195231
3,772 Posts
763 Achievements

@shinedown

Good luck with the project!
Sorry, I suck at web design, so I don't have much to add, but...: I've noticed people searching for minions more often ask for the type of creature they represent (bird, cat, horse, humanoid...) than for exact subeta species :)

#4 :: May 31st, 2011 @ 4:07 PM
Major
Lypsyl

User Avatar: 124125
10,143 Posts
1,507 Achievements

@shinedown
I agree with Sapphira, I see people asking a lot about animal type. I'd also like to see an animated category. Perhaps physical features - like wings, horns, halos, tentacles. Possibly an evil category.

The type of layout I would like to see would be a fixed image of the pet you are trying to match on the left with potential matching minions scrolling on the right. Also I would prefer never to have to leave the page, but I also wouldn't want huge load times, so there would have to be some kind of limit.

Reply to Post
This topic is locked!