Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /www/subeta.net/forums/index.php on line 49 Big pubis mons - Subeta
Big pubis mons
#1 :: August 15th, 2011 @ 6:52 PM
Stripedluck

User Avatar: 460061
35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

I'm not sure if I'm In the right forum or if there even is a right forum for this, but I've been doing a little research on it for a friend so I am interested to hear what you people have to say about it.

So big pubis mons on mainly thin or average girls. Is it a turn on or a turn off for you? And do you think it can or cant improve pleasure during sex? Also do you think that one should have a surgery to "flatten" it or not?

P.s// I know This isn't a very appropriate topic but I still felt like I should post it, I can't help but be curious. Also this is mainly aimed for young adults.. Or just open minded people who are also curious ^_^'

....nothing to threaten me with.

Nothing to do with all your strength.

Last Edit by: Stripedluck 8/15/11 - 9:16:27 pm

#2 :: August 16th, 2011 @ 4:00 PM
MalevolentMask
gets around

User Avatar: 584503
221 Posts
435 Achievements

~

@Stripedluck I don't think large pubis mons are attractive but thats just me. But on the other hand I don't think you should have to get surgery to flatten it. I've always believed if you're born that way stick with it.

I have a relatively flat one so I guess I wouldn't know ( I actually didn't even know what a pubis mon was at first. XD )

~

#3 :: August 16th, 2011 @ 5:13 PM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@MalevolentMask Interesting...Though would you still say the same thing if you knew that most people with large pubis mons are insecure and self conscious about how they look? That they can't even wear a bikini or even a normal swimsuit without it looking like they have balls? They also have to stick to wearing very baggy clothes, meaning they can't wear skinny jeans or leggings or sexy panties to show off for their husbands? Would you still be against the surgery? I mean having a large pubis mon could also cause depression..

(( Haha I didn't know what it was either till my friend told me ^^' ))

Last Edit by: Stripedluck 8/16/11 - 5:21:29 pm

#4 :: August 16th, 2011 @ 8:07 PM
MalevolentMask
gets around

User Avatar: 584503
221 Posts
435 Achievements

~

@Stripedluck I guess if your friend REALLY wants the surgery then its her choice. I do remember that when i was a kid I had a big brown spot near my eye that messed up my vision so I had to have that removed. If it really embarrasses you and effects you negatively then I guess you should get rid of it.

~

#5 :: August 16th, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
ravenlights
Silly Spamming Sausage

User Avatar: 571101
308 Posts
77 Achievements

what the hell is a...pubis mons?

#6 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 2:27 AM
LilMissChibi
is a SUPER USER!!!

User Avatar: 474852
3,098 Posts
273 Achievements

@ravenlights: It's the part of a woman's genitals just below her abdomen, the round part where pubic hair grows.

Some ancient cultures thought a large one was very attractive, signifying fertility. (Check out ancient fertility idols, such as the famous Venus of Willendorf, and note the detail that goes into her lady parts, and how large her genitals, most-likely-pregnant belly, and breasts are compared to the rest of her.)

Me? Well, meh. It's just not something I think a lot of people are paying attention to these days.

#7 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 2:33 AM
Twilight
only has room for one

User Avatar: 535118
356 Posts
100 Achievements

I think they're fine. I can understand why someone would want to have surgery to flatten theirs, though. I can imagine that people would be crept out if someone whom did have large pubis mons wore a swim suit .. and also the strange looks or people being like 'wth?' if they wear tight clothing. I don't think it's a big deal really, if you're uncomfortable with it get surgery if you're fine with it, don't.

Last Edit by: Twilight 8/17/11 - 2:34:03 am

#8 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 6:31 AM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@LilMissChibi Thanks for explaining :) Also you said; "It's just not something I think a lot of people are paying attention to these days". Then what do you think most people are paying attention to now a days?

@Twilight But do you think one should still have the surgery even though they're emotional risks included after the surgery? Of course physical too but lets just focus on the emotional(mental) affects.

#9 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 8:23 AM
PURRr
Blabbermouth

User Avatar: 571479
702 Posts
78 Achievements

@Stripedluck personally- I think that MOST small ones/thin ones are kinda creepy, almost like a little rat or something(I dont mean to offend anyone, im just mostly creeped out by underdeveloped genetalia)
. Some can be cute...yeah ive seen a lot of vagina in my day.
I personally have a "big pubis mons" and im average-sized,
can it increase pleasure during sex? Im not sure but guys tell me im most vocal and i can also climax whenever i want, but once i get 5 in a row i get a bit tired.
Do i think girls should get surgery to flatten it out? hell the love no. It would be disgusting to do any unmedically necessary procedure on your genitals..
my two cents: guys say they love my "fat kitty" . Im a pretty small girl also, petite.

Last Edit by: PURRr 8/17/11 - 8:24:08 am

#10 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 11:06 AM
corvette
only has room for one

User Avatar: 427444
2,780 Posts
372 Achievements

I didn't even know what a Pubis Mons was until I looked at this thread!
I also don't think it's something that most people really look at as a sign of attractiveness in an individual- though it's not pretty when you see an obese woman who's... pubis mons, have an entire roll of their own beneath their bellies. :(
I don't think it's something you should get surgery on- then again, most genital-appearance-improving operations aren't something I generally approve of, with the exceptions of sex changes!

#11 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 12:29 PM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@PURRr So you've never desired to be free to wear whatever you want? For example wear a bikini to the beach?

@corvette Personally I disagree with how you feel that to have a sex change operation is ok but for example a lipo "down there" is not?

#12 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
PURRr
Blabbermouth

702 Posts
78 Achievements

@Stripedluck I always wear a bikini to the beach...I'm a dancer, I also wear a cloth bikini to work, or a skirt/thong of some sort. I'm not really sure where you're coming from. I think people deserve to be confident but there may be a problem when they think they need to be confident to surgically alter their bodies..I woldnt know because its not really something i ever thought about.

Last Edit by: PURRr 8/17/11 - 12:34:41 pm

#13 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
corvette
only has room for one

User Avatar: 427444
2,780 Posts
372 Achievements

@Stripedluck

I don't know- I realize it's contradictory, and to each their own, blah blah blah.
It's just how I feel about the subject. (:

Edit:

I guess I should have clarified:
I don't think it's wrong, by any means, to get surgery "down there" should you choose. However, it's not something that I believe should be, I guess, glorified?
It's basically just plastic surgery for your genitals, which is where my reasoning comes from.
You can make the same argument about a sex change, but... Oh welp.
(my reasoning skills are great after staying up all night :P)

Last Edit by: corvette 8/17/11 - 12:53:12 pm

#14 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
Organ Donor
Foxglove

User Avatar: 583811
270 Posts
669 Achievements

I really dont see how a small or large pubis mons would alter a mans attraction. I've never heard anyone say 'that chick was cute but daaaang, that pubis mons is a deal breaker!'. This seems like something that is more of a personal insecurity then something others would notice.

#15 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
kinwell
is lonely

User Avatar: 589827
50 Posts
337 Achievements

Quote By @Stripedluck:
Interesting...Though would you still say the same thing if you knew that most people with large pubis mons are insecure and self conscious about how they look? That they can't even wear a bikini or even a normal swimsuit without it looking like they have balls? They also have to stick to wearing very baggy clothes, meaning they can't wear skinny jeans or leggings or sexy panties to show off for their husbands? Would you still be against the surgery? I mean having a large pubis mon could also cause depression..

A friend of mine does a lot of swimsuit modeling and has issues with her girly bits doing what you described. She uses a nifty little thing called a Cuchini - it adheres to underwear, bikini bottoms, etc, and flattens the area out. ;) There are tons of other non-surgical options that only the wearer of the garment would ever have to know about!

ell oh vee ee

#16 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 1:41 PM
Mouse
is a Time Lord

User Avatar: 487849
5,121 Posts
731 Achievements

@MalevolentMask
Actually, your "if you're born with it, stick with it," thing is pretty offensive, if that's how you feel about transgender people. :/

Anyway, I really, really dislike these kinds of topics, because, if someone thinks they're "unattractive", their opinion doesn't matter, unless that's how they feel about their OWN. If I had this, I'd feel awful seeing people saying that it's disgusting or that women who have it are unattractive. It's nobody's business.

#17 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 3:30 PM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@PURRr I see.. I was just asking that because my friend says she can never ever wear a bikini without people starring and whispering. Anyways thanks for replying :)

@corvette Haha well then for my own sake I'll just close my mouth x'D ...Or hands in this case ^^

@kinwell And it really works? I'll make sure to tell my friend that right away! o.o but wait aren't cuchini's more for hiding camel toes then big pubis mons?

@Piran Yes but in this case we're probably going to see a lot of people who think its unattractive and people who think it is attractive, everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to believe. I myself also have a big pubis mon or whatever you call it, Though I don't mind it at all. but I can't seem to answer all my friends questions, and she's really insecure about it and I feel helpless about it, that's why I'm interested to hear all of your opinions.

Last Edit by: Stripedluck 8/17/11 - 5:40:32 pm

#18 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 3:41 PM
CakeMoose
is magical

User Avatar: 474793
4,125 Posts
898 Achievements

I guess I didn't know what the exact term for that area was until today, I guess mine is a bit more round and sticks out considering I'm rather skinny but I don't have a problem with having a larger pubis mons myself. It doesn't stop me from wearing what I want, that's for sure and I actually thought it was rather attractive. :I

I think if some people make fun of someone else for having a larger pubis mons then there are probably people out there who make fun of others for having thick thighs, big lips or a large butt too.

All in all, if anything about someones body bothers them to the point of wanting plastic surgery and nobody can convince them otherwise, then go ahead and have it done.

Last Edit by: User not found (1): Turtle_Moose 8/18/11 - 1:58:25 pm

Green Stripey Hidey Egg
Chicklet Puff
Blue Solid Hidey Egg

#19 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 5:23 PM
LilMissChibi
is a SUPER USER!!!

User Avatar: 474852
3,098 Posts
273 Achievements

@Stripedluck: What are people paying attention to these days if not a pubis mons? Well, that's a toughie...it varies from time-to-time (for example, one minute a waistline that's not "fat" but a little thicker than your average model is "in," and the next guys are lusting after Barbie waistlines) and culture-to-culture. (For example, in some cultures big boobs are preferred, others prefer smaller boobs.) And of course, individual to individual.

It seems people are most concerned with whether you look healthy and well-groomed, and kind of conform to whatever the prevailing beauty standards are.

#20 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 6:41 PM
Mouse
is a Time Lord

User Avatar: 487849
5,121 Posts
731 Achievements

@Stripedluck
*shrugs* I don't think it's anyone's right to go around saying certain natural parts of someone else's body are unattractive. I've known people who've refused to date someone because they find shortness "unattractive", or moles "unattractive", etc. I guess I just think that everyone should have a bit more respect for others.

#21 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 6:43 PM
Nonchalant
is a Time Lord

User Avatar: 191171
22,026 Posts
1,281 Achievements

If you are insecure about it why not just grow a massive bush to hide it? Problem solved and no cutting involved!

#22 :: August 17th, 2011 @ 6:48 PM
lighthawk
made a living

User Avatar: 218738
4,125 Posts
679 Achievements

@PURRr you wear a bikini to work? What sort of work do you do? (sounds intriguing)

#23 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 1:03 AM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@Piran You have a point there. But you do realize that PURRr's, Kinwell's, blueblondie's ,LilMissChibi's post can give a lot of people who are insecure about their big pubis mons hope? And yes it can also make them feel more confident, and maybe even change their minds about surgery. Plus we all know that everyone has their own preferences. So for example there's a short guy who finds big boobs unattractive, well that girl with big boobs probably finds short guys unattractive, it's all about preferences, if they really liked each other then they would just have to deal with it. But if they weren't in love, why be together or try to date in the first place?

@Nonchalant This topic is about big pubis mons, so a large bush would only make it look bigger, and dirtier..

Last Edit by: Stripedluck 8/18/11 - 10:17:14 am

#24 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 1:11 AM
Ven
is a skilled hooker

User Avatar: 14029
2,115 Posts
417 Achievements

...This is something I have never heard of before and never considered thinking about until this thread so I don't think the average person cares about it? I certainly don't care about it. I didn't even know that it varied.

So yeah of course I think it's a rather insignificant thing to get hung up over, and I don't see why you would get surgery for it.

I know I won't be leaving here with you
dev art : tumblr : custom wears

#25 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 1:54 AM
kumoskunk
Le Extreme Spammer

User Avatar: 268283
3,377 Posts
386 Achievements

never really thought about it till now. i guess i think bigger ones are kind of hot, haha.
but like a lot of people said, never even would have thought of something like that XD

Kumoskunk
i'm collecting myself! 37/100
Kumoskunk

let meknow if your selling/trading

#26 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 9:11 AM
PURRr
Blabbermouth

702 Posts
78 Achievements

Quote By @Stripedluck:
Plus we all know that everyone has their own preferences. So for example there's a short guy who finds big boobs unattractive, well that girl with big boobs probably finds short guys unattractive, it's all about preferences, if they really liked each other though then they would just have to deal with it. But if they weren't in love, why be together or try to date in the first place?

I cant seem to get this through peoples heads enough...people seem to think that there are things that are universally attractive and its so not true. I would know because i am literally the opposite of my best friend. I have long brown hair,brown eyes, small boobs, and a curvy figure. My best friend has blue eyes, blonde hair, HUGE boobs, and a pretty "fit" figure. Guys have been with me, and werent even interested in talking to her. Guys have been with her that liked me also. Its all about what you like. Some guys hate big boobs, some guys probably dont like large pubis mons, other guys, as ive said, love fat kitty :P Oh and that bit on when youre in love with someone it can turn a "6 into a 10".
@Nonchalant AHHAHA PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: my bush only emphasized my pubis mons.

@lighthawk ahh, i wish i was some beautiful bikini model or something and got to go to a bunch of beaches, but unfortunately, in the nighttime, i dance in a cloth bikini and shoes that hurt my feet. =]
@kumoskunk fat PUbiS monS is hot.
also i apologize if this is totally dogered it was written on a phone.

Last Edit by: PURRr 8/18/11 - 9:12:33 am

#27 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@PURRr Very true :3 but I have to ask you something personal -that you are free to ignore- when you wear a bikini doesn't it stick out? I mean I have to wear boy swim shorts over my swimsuit, and that's fine with me since I still attract a lot of guys. but my friend cant even seem to wear those without her pubis mon sticking out, which is why she doesn't go to beaches anymore..

#28 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
PURRr
Blabbermouth

702 Posts
78 Achievements

@Stripedluck haha, im already much of an open person irl so over the internet the cats out the bag. Yeah, it does stick out. mind you, i dont look like i have a peen or set of balls or anything, but if someone doesnt like it, they can kiss my fat pubis mons. Its really about confidence, if its really bad a good step would be to shave. I was kinda worried about it until i realized how much guys like it. I dont tell guys "i have a rather large pubis mons" but you get my drift and they go crazy for it...some see it too and give me comments. Only at work, of course.

#29 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@PURRr I'm also open minded which is why I'm seen as the weird one in class, it's an Arab thing. x')
Anyways I really appreciate you replying, honestly it even made me feel more confident, can't wait to tell my friend ^_^

#30 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 12:14 PM
PURRr
Blabbermouth

702 Posts
78 Achievements

@Stripedluck the weird one in class? i imagine youre still in school? school was never for me. in school i was quiet, never really happy,always felt trapped and like i was doing dog work. once i got out, ive become so open and confident and all the people ive met on the outside have been amazing to me...such a turn over. school is nothing like real life, but still, be confident and enjoy yourself for the time being :)

Last Edit by: PURRr 8/18/11 - 12:15:01 pm

#31 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@PURRr I'm only 14, I hope age isn't an issue for you? Honestly you sound like you're in..peace? I would kill to be in your shoes ;) But I'm the weird one because I know more "stuff" then my classmates, other then that I'm considered to be popular, keep in mind though Arabic schools are different then the stereotypical american ones you see in movies ^^' So the popular girls aren't that bad. But you can't really talk about anything "inappropriate" even among your friends without being judged. That's why I'm on subeta :) Anyways, we're getting a bit off topic here aren't we? xD

Last Edit by: Stripedluck 8/18/11 - 12:30:53 pm

#32 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 12:43 PM
Gravity
Tongue Wagger

User Avatar: 57419
2,916 Posts
374 Achievements

I never knew this was an actual issue for some women. I can't say I've ever paid much attention to a woman's pubic bone or the fat on it... Would have been better if there was an article or something about it. But even so, I feel if someone wants to get plastic surgery and they know everything they're getting into (cost, actual surgery, recovery, etc.) then they should go for it. If you don't like something about yourself and you want to change it, then change it.

I've recently been getting more and more interested in body modifications and I feel way more accepting of them. One person might get a tattoo or breast implants and they probably got them because they believe it's an improvement to their body. I might look at that person and think, "Oh, that tattoo is ugly," or "Those boobs look so gross and unrealistic,". To put it plainly, beauty is subjective and who am I to say that their choice was a poor one?

If someone wants to modify their body, that's fine with me.

#33 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
Stripedluck

35 Posts
66 Achievements

You have nothing.....

@Milynnelle I completely agree with you. But would you still say the same thing if for example someone close to you wanted to have surgery?

#34 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 2:38 PM
Nettlekid
has a strong pet

User Avatar: 310886
1,375 Posts
638 Achievements

I didn't read a lot of this thread so I apologize if I'm saying something that repeats other people, but I would absolutely discourage surgery on this topic. I'm a teenage boy, I have very little (read: no) experience with the female genitalia, but I can say for certain two things. One, a natural body is far more attractive than any altered by cosmetic surgery. Look at breasts. I'd much rather see small breasts than those weird, hard, ovular boob job breasts. And secondly, and this is most important, any boy who's worth it will NOT care about something like that. Any halfway decent guy is going to be utterly adoring of any part of your body no matter what it looks like. Again, since the whole "pubis mons" thing is pretty foreign to me, I'll use the breast analogy again. Huge double-Ds, a bouncy handful, small little bumps, or even a perfectly flat chest all have their own appeal and charm. To any boy you're dating, you are a goddess. I wouldn't worry about whatever you look like down there, especially since what you're describing actually sounds like it has a pretty cute and desirable appeal.

#35 :: August 18th, 2011 @ 4:52 PM
Gravity
Tongue Wagger

User Avatar: 57419
2,916 Posts
374 Achievements

Quote By @Stripedluck:
@Milynnelle I completely agree with you. But would you still say the same thing if for example someone close to you wanted to have surgery?

Yes. My friend wants to get breast implants actually. I said to her, "Personally, I think you look fine, but if that's what you want, save up for it."

Like it definitely stinks that sometimes people feel like they absolutely need to change their appearance because they're so unhappy. But, if they think getting the surgery is the only way to gain confidence and they have the money and are mentally and physically prepared for it, then they should do what they feel is right.

#36 :: August 19th, 2011 @ 7:28 AM
Tombeth
is a mirage

User Avatar: 575356
175 Posts
445 Achievements

I have a fat pubis mon, and I personally don't care what anyone thinks. I'm a 5'8" woman with a petite build with a pear body shape that cannot wear a one piece (my hips and torso are too big for conventional sizing). In other words, I'm a bit of a conundrum in general, particularly physically. Most men I've been with never even noticed the difference. One or two did decide that it was decidedly hot and most comfortable for certain activities....

Regardless, I'm comfortable with mine, and I personally don't care for anyone else's ill opinions for it. Positive thoughts and opinions are always welcome ;) As for surgery, the medical field of genital cosmetic surgery is still relatively new, and definitely not good for jumping head first into. Waiting it out and using that nifty cuchini thing sounds like a very good plan of action.

#37 :: September 23rd, 2011 @ 3:07 AM
ecstaesthesia
is a skilled hooker

User Avatar: 588586
222 Posts
404 Achievements

All y'all have been misinformed. The correct term is "mons pubis." Mons pubis! Or "mons veneris," the mound of Venus.

I think fat or thin can be sexy. Fat looks nice in drawings to me, especially. I don't ever wear anything very tight or revealing, but I wouldn't consider mine fat or thin.
Like anything else to do with other people's bodies, I feel that if they make the decision to have surgery of any kind, without coercion, that it is a valid decision.

Last Edit by: ecstaesthesia 9/23/11 - 3:08:02 am

#38 :: September 23rd, 2011 @ 12:39 PM
cappuccino
Gossiper

User Avatar: 582747
1,303 Posts
230 Achievements

Hmmm doesn't really matter to me. I didn't even know people really had problems with these kind of things until I read this topic. Holy crapballs, man..
Anyways. I don't really care. Whenever I'm in love with a girl I find her sexy nonetheless, big "mons pubis" or small "mons pubis", I don't even care about that crap. I also don't have a problem with mine. At all.

#39 :: September 11th, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
trulyjuly

User Avatar: 618221
1 Posts
0 Achievements

Please don't think it's a negative that has to have something done about it. It's ALL good. Of all them I've 'known,' it's been the more prominent ones that have been best! I didn't even always realize it until I got there, and then everything's been the best.The best of the best (5'2"/110) was smooth and had strawberries beginning at the lowest edge and rising toward the top, nice juicy red with green leaves, and very sweet, which is one of it's purposes, producing pheromones. I could never help going down there first, for the taste and smell of the fresh strawberries, and staying a long time, and of course the feelings were mutual.... Slim legs, tiny butt and small breasts (more than a mouthful's wasted) .... It's also referred to as 'camel foot' by some, and is the sexiest thing in jeans, shorts or a bikini. Just keep the hair trimmed or tucked in, because that'll get notice too, and I won't be able to keep you off my mind at all and probably surreptitiously follow you all around the grocery store!

Last Edit by: trulyjuly 9/11/12 - 11:34:59 am

#40 :: September 11th, 2012 @ 11:37 AM
Normandy
is a tomb raider

User Avatar: 7793
10,155 Posts
908 Achievements

Please don't necro topics that are over three months old.

Locking.

Reply to Post
This topic is locked!