Last Seen: 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
|Joined: Saturday December 8th|
Member For: 12 years, 10 months, 1 week, 6 days
Forum Posts: 1,388 - Recent Posts - Recent Topics
Trading Cards: 42
Scores: Click Here
Battle Stats: Click Here
Give Gift: Click Here
I had 9 profiles on rotation but ever since Kiethâ€™s CSS Rotation site went down, I lost ALL my code *sad face*. SO, I am recoding the profiles I really liked and adding new additions along with old profiles with revamped code and design.
As a side note, I honestly have a LOT of profiles on rotation, so there could be more up than I have listed :)
If you want custom graphics yourself, or you are just curious to see more of my work, check out my blog:
Check out my DeviantArt account!
Check out my site:
Guide to Constellations
Hand Henna Kit
Illustrated Fairytale Panel
Bronze Trading Card Trophy
Restock Royalty (23,059)
Rainbow Plushie Trophy
Bronze Beanbag Collector
Bronze Tile Collector Trophy
Polar Ice Completion
Bronze Trapped Minion Medal
Trapped Minion Consecutive (93)
Restock War: Calvin Blackmoon
Silver Reading Drive Medal
Island War: The Pirates
EPICon: Team Nico
Bronze Steele Plot Trophy
Gold Survival 2012 Trophy
Camp Veta 2016 Participant
|SubetaLodge profile rotation|
[X ]Star Trek
[X]24 - Jack Bauer S.6
[ ]POTC 1
[ ]POTC 2
[ ]24 - Jack Bauer Redemption
[ ]Toy Story
|Here's what I do, and my prices. (I accept pure sP or cash shop credit gift cards)|
Forum Sets & Signatures
FIRST: My number one rule is that I WILL NOT use images created by others (example: hand drawn art) in any of your requests, unless the image was drawn FOR you and/or you have artist permission.
The "Nothing Fancy" Style:
1-3 Columns - 5 million
1mil for a "positioned" comment box"
Fancy Stuff Style:
2 Columns, 1 Hover section - 6 Million
1 Column, 1 Hover, 1 Advanced Links - 7 Million (see below, too)
2 Column, 1 Advanced Links - 8 Million
2 Hover Columns, 1 Hover Comment - 9 Million
2 Columns, 1 Advanced Link, 1 Hover comment - 10+ million (Note: Links/Comment must all be in the same column, and they must also be the only things in that column)
All profiles can either be regular columns (long) or scroll box columns. User choice in most cases.
Profile Custom Links
Basic - About 1 million
Advanced - About 2 million
Basic links are the kind that don't have to fit in an exact area, and do not have to be precise within a pixel in order to look good where they are.
Advanced links are the kind where they look like they are part of the profile, or "built in" and when I make them like that, they usually "pop out", "slide out" or something like that when you hover your mouse over them.
These aren't the easiest thing in the world to make, the advanced ones. The price is just a ballpark figure; the accurate price for profiles with these links is up above with the other prices and profile styles I do.
Note: In some cases, advanced links take up an entire column.
Forum Sets & Signatures
Forum Set (top and bottom) â€“ 1 mil
Signature â€“ 1 mil
Left/Right Align Forum Set Image â€“ 1 mil
For examples, look down a few sections for the links to my pets with finished profiles :) Each profile includes a positioned pet/minion, treasure, the owner name/pet name/date adopted info, spotlight nomination info/trophy, stats, and one text section for a story, etc. The extra cost is for multiple text sections or other positioned things. There is also a 'complex' profile cost, if you want some advanced art or anything I consider 'complex'. I will tell you if this is the case before I start working on it, so you know :) I have 2 pet spotlight winners currently, Darkind and Doubloon.
1 text section - 7 mil
2 text sections - 8 mil
3 text sections - 9 mil
Complex - 9-11 mil (anything that â€œhoversâ€)
Again, for examples, look below to my own pets :) For the overlays, I only do recolors, position edits and a recolor, and slight to mid editing. For a recolor example, see my pet Darkind, and imagine him without wings. That is a recolor. For a mid-edit, Darkind with wings and background. For a recolor and position change, Cold Fang. He counts as a recolor, because I did have to redraw the tail and color the pet, even though I kept him the same color he originally is. I will tell you up front, I can't draw or color well enough to get a high quality pet redraw. I can do scribble type art, though, if you don't mind it being terrible :D That being said, if you want to know if I can do something ask first! I won't pretend I can if I can't.
Recolor - 3 mil
Recolor and slight edits - 4.5 mil
Recolor and mid edits - 5.5 mil
Position change and recolor - 6.5 mil
Complex - 7+ milExtensive Image Cropping
Basically add about 500k to the cost. This goes for ANY commission! If you have more than 1 image that needs to be cropped and they are large/complex, this fee gets added on. Very few people ever have things I need to crop that I feel this applies to, but if you want to check first just ask :) If you have just 1 image or several but they are super easy then don't worry about this.
Please note that I do not do custom art for people. If your profile, forum set, etc require more editing than just blocking out a background, I either won't do it, or it will cost you more, depending on difficulty. I do NOT draw. Sorry :) Or it will cost you an arm and a leg.
If after reading all that, you are still interested, comment and ask me :) If I agree to do your commission, please comment back with this form. INCLUDE THE QUESTIONS!!!
THE FORM TO FILL OUT:
1) Type of Request: (example: profile, forum set...)
2) Image(s): (any images to be used. If you want me to pick and choose, let me know. It must be at least 400px by 400px in size for profiles, unless you want a tiny profile. Bigger is always better.)
3) Words Included (or not): (example, your username, a quote, etc.)
4) Colors: (Any specific colors you want used. If you don't care, just say so)
5) Profile Style: (How many columns, do you want them scroll, any hover, etc. Again, please refer to above for the pricing and exact style I can do, and if it can be done. If you do not see your specific request combo above, chances are it can't be done. If not applicable, just say n/a.)
6) Anything Important: (Seriously. Anything that might be important about your request should be added here.)
The above form, but also include:
1) How many text areas
2) Custom overlay link (if you have one already done)
3) Any specific areas or words or text you want to show, or to not show.
4) If you have a general layout you would like to stick to, include a description or image.
1) Pet and color(s) you want the pet to be
2) What pose you would like the pet to be in, if different that it's original pose
3) If you want, I can edit already drawn items onto your pet. For example, wings off of other pets.
4) Don't forget to include if you want flowers for this glade pet, a spectrum rainbow from that one, a halo from this, etc.
5) Please be specific in what you want the pet to look like when finished; even a terrible sketch by yourself would help me out :)
|I have recently started to do pet overlays. You can check out the two pet overlays I have done so far, and the pet profiles completed of my pets. Torinado has the latest pet profile I have completed.|
Darkind *SPOTLIGHT WINNER*
Doubloon *SPOTLIGHT WINNER*