Information



Fremantle


The Marsh Mahar
Owner: Anberlin

Age: 8 years, 8 months, 3 weeks

Born: October 2nd, 2010

Adopted: 8 years, 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Adopted: October 2nd, 2010

Statistics


  • Level: 91
     
  • Strength: 190
     
  • Defense: 138
     
  • Speed: 109
     
  • Health: 134
     
  • HP: 134/134
     
  • Intelligence: 194
     
  • Books Read: 191
  • Food Eaten: 62
  • Job: Captain Jacques First Mate


Declan Fremantle. A calm, so-chill-he-might-not-really-be-awake kind of guy. Tall, lithe and a dancer, Declan is barefoot 99% of the time (and wears a very specific style of slipper the other 1%). Declan's true calling is witchcraft, and he's made a quiet name for himself as an incredible earth witch, who channels much of his power and intent through his dance. He's a bleeding heart hippie who hasn't eaten meat in years and has pretty much charmed most of the local wildlife Disney princess-style. Declan makes a living through performing spells and rituals for others, but 'officially' he runs a charms store. (His charms are very good. He's good with his hands.)

Oh, and he's also got an (undead) girlfriend and a (living) boyfriend. And they're both super hot. He's livin' the life.

(marsh mahar. friends with Charlotta and Nikolae.)

Pet Treasure


Book of Nature

Mother of Pearl

Wormwood

Gourd Witch Earthen Liquid

Gourd Witch Household Spells

Gourd Witch Garden Notes

Book of Magic I

Spool of Red Thread

Book of Ancient Black Magic

Marble Mortar and Pestle

Cinnamon Incense

Honeysuckle Oil

Juniper Oil

Nutmeg Oil

Flower Pincushion

Woodland Earth Yarn

Knitting Basket

Witch Miniature

How to use Magik

Book of Shadows

Self-Taught Sorcery

Moonstone

Triton Shell

Tudicla Shell

Scallop Shell

Bairin Pence

Amber

Wooden Scrying Bowl

Dark Crystal Shard

Sea Salt

Sea Salt

Enchanting Dust

Fairy Dust

Shadow Dust

Raw Obsidian

Raw Opal

Snail Shell

Vulture Feather

Deadly Nightshade

Naga Fang

Raven Claw

Coral

Wild Garlic

Deer Antler

Wolf Tooth

Whole Cinnamon Sticks

Ginger Root

Whole Vanilla Beans

Monks Hood

Wild Clover

Belladonna

Henbane

Chicory

Juniper

Basil

Thyme

Willow Twig

Deadly Nightshade

Rosemary

Fresh Mistletoe

Mugwort

Acorn

Deaths Cap

Amanitas

Galerina

Pet Friends