Terms of Service
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms of Service ("Agreement") with respect to this Web site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content and computer programs provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to each use of the Site. Furthermore we cannot be held accountable for any psychological addiction that the User might develop as the result of using said Site.
Acceptance of Agreement / Age requirements
Prior to signing up for subeta, you are required to accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, if you do not agree you may not sign up for an account and you shall not have the right to play Subeta or browse the site. By agreeing to the terms and signing up for an account, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older and agree to all of the terms. You agree that you are liable for all activites conducted through the Account, and are responisble for ensuring that you are aware of the terms of this agreement. We hereby disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for any unauthorized use of your Account.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed under "Limited Right to Use" below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting by Subeta of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Limited Privilege to Use
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, video, audio, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a revocable, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for personal, noncommercial purposes limited to the use as is reasonably required to view and listen to the content and navigate through the pages and links generally available to the public using a standard Internet browser and standard media player, and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, graphic, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal, noncommercial use (but not for resale or redistribution).
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny use of our website and all of its content to anyone at anytime for any reason. This site is provided publicly as a free service and by no means is it a right of anyone to use this service. It is a privilege to use and or otherwise view this site and its contents and as such, these temporary rights may be revoked either for a period of time or forever as we see fit.
Each separate user is allowed one account.
Editing, Deleting, Displaying and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to change, edit, display or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site. Whether it be content generated by Subeta or content submitted by the users of this site. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to alter user and character accounts at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to give and take away items, Points or any other piece of information pertaining to this game and its rules. Any files uploaded to our server or any information submitted to us via e-mail, ftp or any other form physical or otherwise immediately becomes our property and we reserve the right to use it in any way we see fit. Any and all rights that you have to material you may submit immediately become forfeit.
Likeliness and Similarities
This game is an original production and any likeliness this game may have with any existing game or production is purely coincidental. Images, text and source code are products of the staff at Subeta and are in no way related to any other existing (similar) products.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Subeta and their respective owners, employees, agents, attorneys and advertisers harmless from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to your use of the Site or violation of this Agreement.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Service and for all of your communication and activity on the Service, including any Content you contribute. Online conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
- Send any advertisements to another users mailbox. These include cult advertisements, shops advertisements, anything of the like.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: don't say offensive things about them, don't repeatedly send them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.
- Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in forums with vulgar language or abusiveness. This is online vandalism, and it ruins the experience for others.
- Promote competing websites, or websites run by banned users. This includes requesting staff for a website that competes in the same areas as Subeta.
- You may not impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are a Subeta staff or a representative of Subeta, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Subeta or any of Subeta's partners or affiliates.
- Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a Member or any other user on Subeta. Remember: Subeta staff will NEVER ask for your password. Don't give your password information out to anyone.
- Upload or submit any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
- Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, or transmit advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our Service.
- Improperly use the in game complaint forms or make false reports to Subeta staff members.
- Failure to delete items or points gained as a result of a glitch.
- Abuse of a glitch knowingly or unknowingly.
- Gaining points or items using a method not endorsed by Subeta.
- Use of external software to gain an advantage over other users.
- Buy and/or sell pets for any form of real or virtual currency or property.
The laws that apply in the off-line world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on Subeta. We terminate use of the Service and cooperate with law enforcement on such matters.
Your privilege to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or privilege given to you to obtain information or documents from the Site is not transferable. User accounts may not be sold, transfer or given away or otherwise exchanged by any party other than Subeta or its respective owners. Exchanging information, privileges, virtual earnings, items, pets or accounts for any form of real or virtual currency or property is strictly prohibited by this agreement and doing so will be subject to severe civil or criminal liabilities.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party Web sites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such Web sites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such Web sites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the Site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access any third-party Web site, you do so at your own risk.
If a price has changed in the Cash Shop, you may submit a ticket within 10 days of your purchase to receive a refund in the form of Cash Shop Credits unless otherwise stated or the purchase is ineligible for such a refund. All Cash Shop purchases are otherwise final and nonrefundable. This policy remains unchanged in the event of temporary or permanent account suspension.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by us, all comments, feedback, information, or materials that you submit through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential. By submitting such comments, feedback, information, or materials to us:
- You represent and warrant that Subeta's use of your submission does not and will not breach any agreement, violate any law, or infringe any third party's rights;
- You represent and warrant that you have all rights to enter into this agreement;
- Subeta is free to use in any manner all or part of the content of any such communications on an unrestricted basis without the obligation to notify, identify or compensate you or anyone else; and
- You grant Subeta all necessary rights, including a waiver of all privacy and moral rights, to use all comments, feedback, information, or materials, in whole or in part, or as a derivative work, without any duty by Subeta to anyone whatsoever.