I land at the ominous land
Ruin yourself, for I'll offer the hope in my palm in exchange
More valuable than tomorrow
This moment is worth begging for, you see
You surrender yourself to the time gap
For the instant loss of hope
Who should I hate? Can I hate God?
Why am I living in a world without any promisses of tomorrow?
Insanity, insanity ruin.
- I don't use drugs;
- Sometimes I have dreams that come true;
- My favorite animals are felines;
- My current reading is Mistborn The Final Empire;
- I hate nightlife;
- I have severe lepidopterophobia - it triggers my anxiety like a nuke;
- I have social anxiety, so if I take more than just one day to respond please don't think I'm ignoring you, I'm just preparing myself.
|Joined: Saturday July 1st|
Member For: 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days
Forum Posts: 6,347 - Recent Posts - Recent Topics
Trading Cards: 229
Scores: Click Here
Battle Stats: Click Here
Give Gift: Click Here
Last Seen: 12 hours, 31 minutes ago
|Class: Digital Artist1H Weapon: Wacom One Pen Tablet Secondary weapons: Krita, SAI and Medibang Paint Pro|
|Share your unused computer processing to help researchers to reach cures and new treatments for chronic diseases, and you can do it in the idle time or while you work without weakens your machine!|
|You can also do the same thing to help Einstein At Home. Einstein@Home uses your computer's idle time to search for weak astrophysical signals from spinning neutron stars (often called pulsars). It's our chance to discover a new star!!!!|
Black and Red Vagabond Jacket
Toxic Stitched Up Chubby Eye Pencil
Delish Scor Belt
Melting Ice Cream Cone
Experiment 3877 Plushie