Ermac has a minion!
Wamyabo the Soulfox
Wamyabo the Soulfox
The Glade Harvester
Age: 8 years, 6 months, 1 week
Born: June 3rd, 2011
Adopted: 8 years, 6 months, 1 week ago
Adopted: June 3rd, 2011
- Level: 388
- Strength: 970
- Defense: 970
- Speed: 967
- Health: 968
- HP: 968/968
- Intelligence: 392
- Books Read: 394
- Food Eaten: 0
- Job: Certified Mad Scientist
Rumored by many fans to be a "secret character" due to a listing in the audit menu for "ERMACS." The listing is actually a shortening of the term "Error Macro," which was a macro created to catch coding errors and traps. Mortal Kombat creators insisted there was no character, secret or not, that was named Ermac.
Finally, the creators gave in, and created the official Ermac, a red palatte-swap ninja, in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. It wasn't until Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance that Ermac became an indiviual character with his own identity.
Ermac is a fusion of the many souls destroyed in Outworld's wars who were brought together and ultimately controlled by Emperor Shao Kahn and his Shadow Priests.
Ermac refers to himself as "we," "us," and "our" as he is "many."
Due to the concentration of souls within Ermac, he possesses the gift of telekinesis, and can travel to different realms.
After Shao Kahn's defeat, and loss of power, in EarthRealm, he was left to roam Outworld without instructions or meaning. The blind swordsman, Kenshi, freed Ermac from Shao Kahn's grip, and in gratitude, Ermac taught Kenshi telekinesis.
Ermac's newfound freedom gave him control of his destiny and he decided to become a force of good, partly because of guilt of his past evils. As proof of this change, Ermac assists Liu Kang in freeing the souls of Kang's fallen friends from the Dragon King, Onaga.
Source: Ermac's page on the Mortal Kombat Wiki.
(This section lists Ermac's moves and fatalities along with their description, which may be disturbing to some. Reader discretion is advised).
- Teleport Punch: Just like Scorpion, Ermac vanishes in a cloud of fire and reappears behind his opponent punching them. This move can also be performed in the air. In MK 2011 he vanishes and reappears through green energy, and the move is named Force Port.
~ The enhanced version is named Teleport. Ermac connects with the first punch and hits them with his elbow to knock the opponent down to the ground.
- Telekinetic Slam: Using his telekinetic powers, Ermac lifts his opponent and slams them hard on the ground allowing for a combo. In MK 2011 this is named Force Lift.
~ The enhanced version is named Telelift. Ermac lifts the opponent and slams them an additional time behind him, before the initial slam.
- Hado-Energy: Ermac sends a green zig-zag beam slithering at his opponent. This is named Force Ball in MK 2011 and can be done in the air, which is named Airblast.
~ The enhanced version is named Focus Ball, and the enhanced air attack is named Force Blast. The energy produced is larger.
- Mystic Float: Ermac uses his telekinesis to propel himself into the air for a few seconds.
- Mystic Bomb: After performing Mystic Float, Ermac slams his back down onto the ground, creating a small shock wave. In MK 2011 Ermac does this automatically after a few seconds in the air and is named Hover Slam. The player can delay the slam for a few more seconds as well. Also, while Ermac is in the air, you can cancel into either a Force Port or an Airblast.
~ The enhanced version is named Levitate Smash and can also be delayed for a short time.
- Dive Kick: After performing Mystic Float, Ermac dives forward with an aerial kick.
- Telekinetic Throw: Ermac telekinetically tosses his opponent across the arena behind him.
- Low Telekinetic Toss: Ermac does almost the same as in Telekinetic Throw, but he tosses an enemy making him touch the ground. This move is followed by an uppercut.
- Telekinetic Air Strike: Ermac makes air pressure much higher so it hits an opponent. Works only while in the air.
- Telekinetic Tornado: Ermac makes a shield around himself then a lot of small hado-energy projectiles rise up striking the opponent if he is close to Ermac. He uses this move only in the final part of his boss battle.
- Force Push: Ermac lifts his opponent via telekinesis, floating them backwards helplessly until he strikes them with a telekinetic blast.
~ The enhanced version is named Telepush. Instead of striking them with another telekinetic blast, Ermac flips the opponent upside down and slams them down face first.
- X-Ray Move - Cannonball Slam: Ermac lifts up his opponent with his telekinetic powers and slams them into the ground headfirst, breaking the skull, spine and neck. Ermac then hovers above his enemy with his Mystic Float and does an elbow drop to the opponent's back, crushing their spine and ribs.
- Telekinetic Slams: Ermac repeatedly slams the opponent with his telekinetic powers until they explode. In MK: D he yelled "YES!" after the opponent exploded.
- Uppercut Explosion: Ermac uppercuts an opponent which explodes on contact.
- Uppercut from Hell: Ermac unleashes a devastating uppercut that decapitates the opponent
- Telekinetic Tear: Ermac lifts the victim into the air with his telekinetic powers. With both hands, he brings them together as the opponent's body is suddenly forced into a fetal-like position before spreading the opponent out and rips them in half.
- Boss Fatality: Ermac makes three telekinetic slams then he rises up an enemy and two stones. Then he powerfully strikes an enemy with these stones.
- Mind Over Splatter: Ermac lifts his opponent in the air and tears off all of their limbs mutilating their body in the process, then he smashes them headfirst into the ground causing their head to collapse.
- Pest Control: Ermac shrinks the opponent with his powers. The opponent starts running around in fear, then Ermac stomps on them.
- Friendship - Rabbit Transformation: Ermac levitates the opponent, makes them disappear, then makes them reappear as a rabbit.
- Friendship # 2 - PC-in-the-Box: Ermac winds up a box and a computer erupts out of the box at a dizzied opponent.
- Animality: Frog With The Mouth: Ermac turns into a frog. It then opens its mouth at the feet of the opponent and then eats him/her alive.
- Hara-Kiri - Head Slams: Ermac smashes his own head to the floor until it explodes.
- Babality: Ermac tries to perform a Mystic Float, but ends up just getting stuck in the air. Then "they" start crying.
Source: Ermac's page on the Mortal Kombat Wiki.
Overlay by Objection
Ermac and Mortal Kombat were created and developed by NetherRealm Studios and are copyrights of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Profile template by Lea.
Box of Souls
Ghostly Flame Fist
Ghostly Green Nazar