Some lessons that we need to learn for god sake so better generation of human race can be born. Yada yada.
1. Never get too attached to people.
2. Be KIND not nice because niceness is how you want others to see you but kindness is what you really are.
3. Stop thinking too much, stop worrying over sily things. Life is not something to mourn upon, cherish your days to the fullest. You only live this very life for only once.
4. Do not hesitate to do good things but know your limits, don't be taken for grants.
5. You are beautiful in your own way, stop saying otherwise. If others put you down, get up and fucking slap them in the face.
6. The past is something that has been done, let it go with the history. Tomorrow is uncertain, don't think of it too much.
7. Love people for the soul inside them, not for the appaerance, not the gender, the race, the skin color, the language they speak and not for their religion.
8. Get good people around you, banish the rest.
9. If you're mad of something, just remain silent, expressing anger doesn't alwys lead to a better solution. Stop getting mad on things that don't worth your anger.
10. Haters gonna hate, let them bark.
11. Hang on, have faith, have someone, or something to lean on. Do believe in the Creator (or something else if you're atheist).
12. Love me and I'll try to return the favor. ^^
"Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot water of mediocrity to the steam of outstanding success. Be careful not to undergo reverse sublimation as your steam of success will be trapped in cold ice of despair."
I don't care what others think of me. I live this life on my own. I've gone through so many hardships without even asking for their help so why should I be taken aback of what they think about me? I don't give a damn. De nada.