Remove this ad!

New Reward Card!

What Day is It Sticker
DIY Hairstyling
Cool Neon Tie-Dye Kit
Local Root Veggie Basket
Home Office Setup
There is a new Reward Card available to fill out! Remember that for each stamp you will earn Loyalty Points (LP) in ascending value to spend in the Loyalty Shop - stamp 1 is 1 point, stamp 2 is 2 points and so forth. Completing a card awards you 5 bonus LP, bringing the total for completing a card to 60LP.

You can fill this card up twice! You will get the same amount of points for filling out each card, so in total you have a chance of getting 120LP. You can spend these points in the Loyalty Shop.

If you’re unsure if you’re on your first or second card, check out your current level. Levels 0-10 are for the first card, 11-20 are for the second card.
User Avatar: 744

Posted by SubetaTeam

Immortal

That sticker gives me life
0

Lee

i definitely thought that tie-dye kit was a box of tampons
3

Desilyna

Okay, I love these! Can we please also get a Nintendo Switch??? :D
2

Lovely

Loving these! Any chance of slipping in a forward-facing "Home Office Setup"?
0

Ying

@Flame

I'm more in the "completely unemployed" now category
2

Flame

@Ying I'm kinda jealous of you all who got a quarantine, being an "essential worker" my life didn't change much except my husband is home all the time to drive me nuts on my off days, so I feel like I'm getting even less rest.
0

Hamda

@Ying

Stretch that to May, June and possibly forever. THEN you have a calendar.
2

Ying

Whoop didn't post correctly.



Also where's the Sourdough Starter item? XD
1

Ying

That sticker reminds me of this artwork:



Love the references to the current situation. Loyalty Card rewards always deliver.
0

omg_carrie

yeeeee another computer! and the sticker is too perfect.. I need it
0

Sincere

Thanks for the new book!!!
0

Austria

BUT DO WE HAVE A SNOT DRIP?
3

Aries

I think one of the artists is an animal crossing new horizons fan as well. That and the fact before release of the game the sb was talking about it a lot.
1

Demoness

Just a little note on Ryuu about money trees: burying 30k doesnt guarantee 90k back from the money tree. It is a 70% chance for the tree to have 3 lots of 10k, or a 30% chance for 3x the amount buried :)
3

beinagrind

absolutely need that stonks hat thank you
1

Julian

Aaaaa Daisy Mae! :heart:
1

Ryuu

Local Root Veggie Basket
♥️♥️♥️
I'm going to throw out a few animal crossing tips, because we all need more bells to design our beautiful islands, right?
-Check stalk market fluctuations here! Thursday is usually a good day to sell.
-Wasps x5, furniture leaf x2, & 100 bell coins only spawn to be shaken in non fruit trees (that drop sticks each day). Replace almost all of your trees (& starter fruit trees) with foreign fruits (like the one our collective mom sent & the one other fruit type from dodo trips.) for a nice income boost to buy even more turnips! :D
-Bury bell sacks in the glowing mark each day. If you bury 10k, it'll grow 3 sacks of 10k! Every few days, if you bury a 30k sack instead, it'll grow a bell tree that drops 3 sacks of 30k!
-Each rock can be hit x8 a day. Just dig a couple holes behind you to stay in place & get the most out of your money rock!


Lastly, surely you're interested in a couple dark matter hoodie patterns...? Plug my ID into the machine in the back of Able Sisters clothing shop and you too can wear cute, subeta clothing in animal crossing without having to make it yourself! Guaranteed to get you better returns for all the turnips you buy too!* ;)
MA-3145-2835-3792

*but not really, obviously. haha. just for fun.
11

ohwellheythere65

I'm lost as far as whatever 'stonks' are but what I'm not lost on is my mighty need for that adorable home office.
0

Twilight

The Daisy Mae item has made my entire year, I love her. ;u;
4

Saturnine

I thought the book was a .... snake-buzzer minion at first lol 😂
0

jKat

need that book.... 0 loyalty points
oh dear
0

Keltec07

I need that tie dye shirt. All I've done during self isolation is tie dye everything in my house including my pride flags
1

reaction

@Diedrich
“The Resolution of Daisy Mae’s STONKS”
........by Jane Austen
3

far

Local Root Veggie Basket

So, right now, turnips are goin' for 91 bells. Do you wanna buy some?


WATCH THEM
RISE
FOR A
variable curve and selling them for less than what you've paid for.
12

EmilyMae

Love the home office setup :D
0

Frenchi

omg the tie dye kit... my sister has been going crazy tie dying sweatsuits this past month!
1

Yuzu

THE DAISY MAE REFERENCE, I'M HOLLERING
3

Lantern

DAISY MAAAAEEE
1

Amber

i would murder and die for daisy mae
12

Thespian

16

Virus

Hmm I like the home office!
0

Jazmine

And I just bought csc last night. Pfft.
0

Diedrich

I've underestimated the res of Daisy Mae's stonks
forgive me
2

Diedrich

17

jensen

"Gram-Gram says these are the best root veggies you can get! Best help me take these off her hands."
i'll buy all the turnips you have, daisy mae ;u;
4

BrearHeart

Excellent! I've been waiting so I could buy some CSC and support you guys for doing such an amazing job keeping this site going! Thank you!
1

Leave Comment


-or-